Fede's swap

Violetta's POV

I walked into the main hall where about heaps students were sitting. I saw all of the other guest teachers standing there. There was Leon who smiled at me, Fede, Andres, Maxi, Broduey and Fran and Diego then there was me. I stood beside them and i could hear all of the students whispering excitedly.

Pablo the director of the studio walked in, followed by a scowling man called Gregorio. "Welcome to all Guest teachers. I will be pairing the guest teachers and then each pair will be in charge of a area. Such as Dance class, vocals etc. I saw a mischeivious grin on Fede's face. He looked at me then leon again and again.

Pablo: So the pairs are

-Francesca and Diego

-Maxi and Violetta

-Broduey and Andres

-Leon and Fede

Fede immediately objected. " Pablo, i dont want to work with leon as wherever i go i always work with him" All the band members spun their head towards Fede and shot him glares especially Leon. " I think i dont work with Maxi that much so why dont we have Violetta and Leon and i go with Maxi.

Pablo: Is that okay? He asked me and Leon who were about to reply but Fran said " Of course it is!Why wouldn't it be?" she smirked at us.

"Leon and Vilu, you will be in charge of the Dance department! This years theme for dance is Romance so help them make a romantic routine for the end of year show!" said Pablo " Perfecttt" said Fede looking even more happier than he was. I shot him a death stare.  While Pablo assigned everyone else their departments me and Leon turned to each other.