𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱

*Please read the rules carefully*
👇🏻
Rules
1.Do not request here, not in my pms, or any other parts of this book. (only in the Cover Request page.)

2. I noticed I had this problem in my last cover book with some people requesting it from other shops after coming to me. Don't do it because you're wasting my fucking time and my hard work.And if I find that one of y'all in other author's cover requesting a cover, you'll be banned and blocked if you tried to make a request on here.

3.Your book must be up with at least 1 to 2 chapters/prologue written to get a book cover.

4. You must be following me (I follow back)

5. Vote and comment on one of my books.

6.Give me credit either in the description of the book or in the first chapter.

7.Do not request multiple covers from me if you haven't used the first one.

8.Do not waste my time and if you don't like the cover, let me know in my pms.

9.if your face claim doesn't have any pictures I can use, your request will be ignored.

10. Make sure you give me credit by tagging me in one of the chapters of your book or in the book description.

11. If you're planning on publishing your book and need a book cover, please put "Not Published Yet" in the request form.

And lastly................

*If you fail to follow any of these, your request will be ignored.*

And if you have any questions or concerns, let me know in the pms on wattpad or on telegram.