Chapter 4

Brielle

"I know that Savannah but he can't just come back here and actually think that I'm not going to be mad!" I said, making hand gestures even though she couldn't see me.

After seeing Luke I ran straight home and called Savannah, who was currently telling me how Luke probably wasn't ready to see me which is why what happened happened.

"I get that but maybe you should just hear him out. Listen to what he has to say." She argued.

"He had the chance to say something during the three years when he left but he just blocked me out and didn't even try! If he really wanted to fix this don't ya think he would've done something by now?"

"Maybe he was scared that you wouldn't listen to him..."

"Why do you want us to work this out anyway?" I asked. I was confused as to why she was putting up a fight about this.

I heard faint movements on the other line indicating that savannah was moving around.

"Because I saw how happy you were when you were with him. You haven't been the same since he left and all I want for you is happiness. And that's exactly what Luke gave you." She said.

I was silent after that. She had a point. But that doesn't mean that giving him another chance is right.

"You have a point. But you have to understand that he left me without any explanation and didn't even try to fix it. I don't want that to happen again. If he wanted to work this out he should've done it during the three years that he was gone. I have to go. Love you" I pulled the phone away from my ear and pressed the red end button before tossing my phone to the front of the bed.

I sighed and leaned into my pillows. Why did he have to come back? I was perfectly fine with not having to see his face everyday. I wonder if the others are back with him. Probably. I shot up and grabbed my phone before scrolling through my contacts until I found the person I was looking for.

B: Um hey Cal...I don't know if you remember me or not but it's Brielle..

I pressed the send button and locked my phone, waiting for a reply. He still remembered me. Right? I felt my phone vibrate on my bed and quickly grabbed it to see who it was.

C: Brielle! I haven't talked to you in ages! How are you??

I smiled and quickly typed back a reply.

B: I'm great. How are you?

C: I'm great! So listen...I heard what happened with Luke today...

B: oh...uh yeah. I ran into him and I just blew up on him...

C: it's okay. I get it. But hey..we should hang out sometime this week! I wanna see my little Brielle :)

B: Haha okay. Tomorrow maybe?

C: Course! Same house?

B: Same house. You can bring the others if you want. Just...not Luke. Please.

I bit my nail impatiently as I waited to hear what he had to say.

C: No problem babe. I'll see ya tomorrow then :)

B: Alright. Bye Cal

C: Bye Brielle

Well this should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait! I've been super busy but here ya go. It'll get better! And longer! I promise. Love yaaaaa