Hunter × Hunter

When they were thinking that the salior is dead Gon jumps grabs the salior and Karabika & Lori grabs Gon and the other saliors then pull them on the boat salior thankd to them and Karabika and Lori apologized to each other...Finally they got on the other Island but before they go salior stops Gon and gaves him the paper to the hill where was the place for eaxam so they got in small village where some grandma opens the dor an from that door some people with masks were living the hous thes stop and say to ansver the question right and they can go,But there was the man that was following them he got the qestion righ (or he was thinking like that) then the grandma asks Lori the questio!Lori didn't know but Karabika know the answer but he culdent say it,Lori grabs a piec of wood and trys to hit grandma!Then Karabika stops him and tels him the answer that the Lori said but didn't think she showd them the way to the other hous of a cuple.when they got in the hous there was the monsters that wanted to atakt a cuple they were fighting and fighting and fighting but Gon noticed that there's not one monster there were two,Gon said that one is smaller then other than the monster stops and smils and says that he is the first person that said that they are difrent in fack the monsters were a cuple and they were mom and dad to the cuple of the people an this was all the test,they all passd.hope you enyoy my 2 episode of hunter×hunter have a great day/night...