Chapter 11: The Quidditch Match

{(A/N)}

Hello!

Welcome back, to another chapter of "The Last Rider". I hoped you peeps enjoyed the previous chapter on this.

I've decided to try out both writing styles from the first chapter and "A Troll In The Bathroom". So you might see a mixture of them.

Without an more delays, let's get to this next section

...

Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone

----------------------------------

Where we left off:

What are friends for?

 The next morning in the great hall, the tetrad of friends were sitting and eating. Harry twirls his fork, while Y/n was jugging down water. "Take a bit of toast, mate, go on" Ron advised him, Y/n nodded his head "You should eat something, you're going to need the energy" He said getting another large cup of water. "I'm not hungry" Harry replied, still moving his food around with his fork uninterested.

 Before Y/n could get another gulp of water, Hermione put her hand on his wrist "You should eat too, you know? If you drink anymore you'll be wanting to go to the restroom" She strictly ordered. Y/n laughs and looks at her, "Come desideri" he said earning a confused look from her. "It means, as you wish" He explained, Hermione let out an 'oh'. 

 Ron was about to continue, but was stopped as Snape appears at the table "Good luck today Potter... L/n. Then again, now that you two have proven yourselves against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for both of you...Especially you L/n, striking that beast down with ease" He said with grimace. 

 "Why thank you, Squidward" Y/n mocked him with an impression of the character, making Hermione cover her mouth from giggling, while Harry largely smiled and snorted. Ron stared at Y/n as if he was insane, Snape glared at Y/n before walking off with a limp. It didn't go unnoticed by Harry and Y/n, who squinted their eyes at Snape's direction. "That explains the blood" Hermione turns her head and gives a look of confusion, "Blood?" she asked, unsure if she wanted an explanation.

 "Just listen, I think Snape let the troll in as a diversion-" Harry gets interrupted by Y/n, "So he could try and get past the dog. But, he got bit"  he finished explanation. "Why would anyone want to go near that dog?" Hermione asked, with a puzzling look.

 To which Harry replied, "The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, 'Very secret' he said" Hermione gave a look of utter confusion. "So you're saying..." she halted for someone to confirm her thoughts, "That's what the dog wants" Y/n concluded. "That's what SNAPE wants" Harry emphasized with a slight look pride, as if he solved a riddle worth a boat load of Galleons.

 A pair of screeches from Hedwig and Senu get the attention of everyone at the table, both carrying large and long parcels. They drop it into the hands of Y/n and Harry, "Bit early for mail, isn't it?" Hermione pondered on the schedule of when mail comes, as such a genius does. "But I-I never get mail" Harry stuttered, in disbelief that he actually received something from a person. "Neither do I" Y/n said, Ron suggested to open them.