Choke Yourself to Sleep 2 - Brallon

*Dallon's POV*

I couldn't believe my eyes. Brendon Urie was at my show...I felt so many differen't emotions. Anger, sadness, and...joy. I quickly ran off the stage and sat backstage, trying to catch my breath. I expected, no, HOPED Ryan would run after me and comfort me like always, but instead I hear a painfully familiar voice. "You didn't finish the show, ya know..." the voice said. I looked up...yep. Brendon Urie. I glared. "What are you doing back here? You-" "I've got backstage passes." Brendon replied quickly. "I don't want to see you...you hurt me. And how did Sarah even take this?!" I snapped. "Sarah and I broke up...Dallon, I know I messed up! I knew I messed up the second it happened. I miss seeing you every morning, hearing your laugh when I make a horrible joke...I miss sleeping in the same bed with you and waking up in your arms...I miss it all, Dallon. I don't just miss you kissing me...I miss everything about you...like when you let strands of hair fall in front of your face when you're focused...please Dallon...give me one more chance..." He started to tear up as he was telling me this.

On the inside, I felt so many things...fear, joy, and anger. I glared again. "Why should I believe you're sorry? Don't you KNOW what pain you caused?! Don't you!? You're trying to come back like...you and I just got into a huge argument about what we were having for dinner. When in reality, YOU cheated on me...and didn't even try to stop me from leaving!! You didn't explain why she was there and why I caught my FIANCE kissing her!!!" I start to tear up and Brendon clearly knew. "I know...I want you to forgive me...but maybe I just don't have that luck...but know this...I will NEVER stop loving you, Dallon. Swear to God...I will never stop. No matter if you have a wife, children, a beautiful home...I won't stop...but I won't bother you..." He started getting closer and closer to me. He leaned up and kissed me softly. I honestly could feel the sorrow and love in that kiss...and I missed it. But I couldn't kiss back. He pulled away and just walked away. I didn't know what to say or do...so I walked into my dressing room.

I thought. Thought about everything. Every memory I had with Brendon. Every good time, and every hard time. I just want him to leave me alone! But...I also want him back. I want him in my arms, I want him to say "I love you"...I want him back. Ryan walked into my dressing room and I hadn't even noticed I was crying. "Dal!! What happened?! Was he back here?! Do I need to kill him!?" I shook my head. "I-I talked to him a-a bit...I-I miss him, Ryan..I-I want him to leave me alone, but I want to kiss him and tell him I love him!" I said quickly. I cried harder and Ryan pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. "You could take him back...but you'd really have to think about it...the risks about it. You'd risk something like that happening again..." Ryan said softly. "I know...but I am willing to risk it for him. I forgot how happy he makes me...I forgot how he made me feel like I am not just another person on the face of this Earth...he treated me like...like I am special..." I started to smile then I get up and run out to find Brendon.

I ran outside and noticed Brendon, but he was with a slightly taller boy with brown hair that was really messy. He was tall and sort of lanky. They were clearly fighting so I decided to start walking over. "Is there an issue here?" I asked loudly. They stop fighting and Brendon and the mystery man look at me. Brendon looks shocked and confused and the mystery guy just scoffed. "Who are you and watch are you doing here?" the guy asked. "I could ask you the same exact thing." I replied coldly. "I'm Ryan. Ryan Ross. Brendon's boyfriend." He replied. "I told you, Ryan, I am breaking up with you!! Please just let me go!!" Brendon cried out. "Funny, Ryan, that you're just a boyfriend. I am Brendon's ex fiancé but I am here...to give him another chance..." I replied and looked at Brendon. Brendon looked at me, shocked and he started to smile. "That's pathetic." Ryan replied coldly. "Again, funny. You're the one who refuses to let Brendon break up with you and you say I am pathetic?" I smiled innocently and Ryan glared at me then at Brendon and he walked away.

Brendon looked at me. "You mean it? You'll give me another chance?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. Brendon started to cry and he ran over and hugged me tightly. I immediately hugged back tightly and I didn't let him go. "I-I'm so so sorry, Dallon!! I-I'm so sorry!!" He repliedly apologized. I broke away from the hug and I kissed him. I felt him freeze but after a few seconds, he kissed back. I pulled away and looked at him and he was smiling a lot. "What happened...sucked...but I am looking at this like a redo. We can just ignore what happened...but know if that happens again, I won't come back." I told him. He nodded. "It will never happen again, Dal."

"I love you..." I said softly. He looked at me and smiled. "I love you too, Dal."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N: I like how this turned out. IM SORRY ABOUT RYAN ROSS BTW I HAVE NO HATE FOR HIM BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE IM SORRY!! But, some good news, I am typing up a new story called Vegas Lights which...you'll have to figure out what it's about. It's gonna be a Brallon story. So, I am hoping this isn't the case, if these oneshots are updated slowly, that's why. Love ya guys! Bye!