Prologue

"Daddy dont leave us!!, I will get a quirk! I promise!! Just dont leave!!"

As Deku stirrs awake from his slumber, he is woken up properly by a familiar punch to the face. Izuku Midoriya, an 11 year old boy fighting through his life, with an unfixable battle wound. His father left when he was a child due to him not gaining a quirk, but that wasnt the real reason. He never knew the real reason.......His mother Inko Midoriya used to be a supporting and loving mother, but when her husband left.....she changed.....that smiling woman turned into a ball of hate, a strong hate for the young boy that was her own flesh and blood. She blamed everything on him...."Wake up you whore" she spat vemon into her words as she spoke to the youngling, she then proceeded to exit the boys door.

The boy proceeded to get out of his sleeping bag and he walked to the small wardrobe he had. He opened it to reveal old red shoe, a black school uniform and a few different tupes of shirts and trousers. The boy quickly hopped in the shower to freshen himself up, and he tried to comb his untamable nest he called hair. He eventually gave up and he changed. He put on his black Junior High uniform on with his yellow backpack. He walked hesitantly down the stairs into a dark lower floor room, where he saw his dear old mother holding a whip and a broken glass bottle. Before Izuku could react, the glass shard was thrown at his head and he was being whipped through his clothing. After about 15 minutes, his mother left and he stumbled to his feet. He looked at his uniform to see only a few slicing in it. Izuku walked to the bathroom and grabbed the first-aid box he kept hidden, and he stuffed it in his bag.

The 11 year old boy wandered off to school and he rubbed his arm. As he was walking, he walked into the back of gis childhood friend and bully......Katsuki Bakugo. "A-Ack! K-K-Kacchan!" He squeeled and the angry pomerainian (I cannot spell :/ even though I have the dog) turned around and hit him square in the face. Deku gasped and flinched. Bakugo smirked and walked off to school with the broccoli boi 6 feet behind his trail.

Timw Skip To After Class

Bakugo had just thrown Izuku's book out the book and Izuku just stood there with his head down "If you want to be a hero so much their might be another way" Bakugo started and Midoriya looked at him as he was walking out "Just pray you'd be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building" Bakugo's goons laughed and walked out with him

Midoriya started crying and he ran home and licked himself in his room

Hai Galaxies....sorry for a crappy prologue. It took 2 days to write because of my volunteering job but I hope your satisfied with this crap

Bai

~Flake

Word Count: 527