(the first time meeting)

*The gaurds have this text Skye has this text jules has this texts  I have this text story has this text*

(Skye,s pov)
as I wa of on my next adventure whith ollie I came a cross a place which looked extremely like the agency. The building was huge, a thick mote surrounding filled with sharks.

I disided to explore so I snuck in and started exploring the agency place hehehehehehehe.

There was many gaurds while walking around the area I nearly got caught by one. Slowly and quietly I walk to the inside.

Stepping inside I see many more gauds.  I get caught by two gaurds I tried to escape but they pulled me down to a dungeon.

They threw me into a sell "our boss will decide what to do whith you" "no you let me go" "sorry bosses orders" the gaurds go get there boss while I sit here alone in a cage.

(Gaurds pov)
Me and my buddy were guarding the place then suddenly we saw a girl walking around the hallway,s.both of us grabbed the girl while she tried to get out our grip. Me and my buddy brought her down to the dungeon.

I threw the girl in a cage and say "our boss will decide what to do with you" "no you let me go" she demanded "sorry bosses orders" me and my buddy go get our boss.

We go looking for Jules hoping to find her after awhile we find her. "Miss Jules we have a trespasser she if in the dungeon" "okay I will go see her". I walk of whith my buddy and boss goes to the girl.

(Jules pov)
I was walking around then suddenly two of my gaurds come in "miss Jules we have a trespasser she is in the dungeon"
"Okay I will go see her". Both of my gaurds walk of while I head to the dungeon.

I walk down the stairs to the dungeon and to see a girl in a cell. her hair was short and brown. She had a redish purplish pinkish and yellow hat. She had a camera and a blue denim jacket whith badges on it.

I walk up to her and open the cell."hello I am Jules I see you have trespassed I don't know what to do whith you yet but I might tomorrow"."just let me go" she demanded.

(Skye,s pov)
A while later a girl whith black breaded hair, a cropped white top, dark blue jeans and had pretty emerald green eyes and freckles.

She walks up to the cell and opens it "hello I am Jules I see you have trespassed I don't know what to do with you yet but I might tomorrow"."just let me go" I demand.

This is the first part and first ship on fortnight I'm currently on my way to Italy were halfway there it's currently 22:34 you won't be reading this then tho enjoy your night/day