prologue ; pjm

Jimin's POV :

Jimin's POV :

"Anyeong, Im TWICE's Myoui Mina." I looked up for me to see the girl introducing herself. She bowed slightly with her shoulder-length hair falling from her face. She flashed everyone a smile, a grin also forming in my mouth after.

Chengxiao, our lead, questioned "You're familiar, have we met before?"

Mina nods, "Ne, from ISAC. Idol Gymanstics, to be exact."

I remembered her, she's the girl who performed with a hoop. Sadly, she made some mistakes for her not to win. I watch her cry as she regret what she have done, the other members were concerned for her too. Sure, we're becoming soft whenever we see a girl cry.

Or if everyone.

And for I knew also, Chengxiao won. But they're both good. Im sure Mina would won the next time around. I bet.

Not that im hating anyone.

"Oh.." Chengxiao mumbled, not knowing what to say. Ofcourse, she knew she won over her. The atmosphere's getting awkward.

I glanced at Mina who looked away with her lips on pursed, I guess she's trying to forget what happened too. Her head remained at the ground, avoiding each of our stares.

Who am I to blame her though. If I were on her place, I would be totally embarassed. Especially I am the type who hate losing.

Competitve, alright. I always give my best onstage or on whatever am I gonna do.

"So, let's start?" To ease the mood up, Momo, her co-member which intoduced herself also earlier, insisted on starting up the practice. She pulled Mina away from the center, getting her out for being ill at ease. Her way of diverting out the topic was impressive, like it came out naturally.

Being called to dance contemporary with these people made me thrilled. For I knew I can now dance a genre I am comfortable to. And who wouldn't be happy to collab with great dancers too, I'm really anticipating for the practices to be.. fun.

But for the scene I'm watching now makes me think the other way. And for the fact that this is only the first day.

We're here on a practice room which fits an entire dance group-- it's really wide, bigger than ours. The speakers were on the side, with a full-length mirror on the front that's covering the whole wall. Our belongings were placed at the bench on a corner, which consists of water bottles and pieces of clothes.

This would be tiring too. Modern dance isn't that easy as you think.

We have a week to learn the whole choreography, the last day will be at the actual stage of the award show. The outfit's already made, all of us with black clothings.