Confession

Yuu POV:

The squad was training ten times harder. Guren told everyone about the new mission. Lots of squads will be combining to do it. Their was a high chance of dying. We were training and Shinoa told me to meet her up in the rooftops after. After training I head up to the rooftops and see Shinoa talking to herself.

"Sup" I say and walk towards her.

"Yuu-san..." Her voice trailed off. "Their is something important I need to tell you"

"What is it?"

"Try not to lose focus on the mission an you could tell me your answer after but..."

"But what?"

"I like you Yuu-san" Her hands on her chest, the sun setting behind her, her eyes teary, a soft small smile, the wind blew her hair making her even more beautiful.

I was speechless. I don't know how I felt. My face felt hot.

"Just tell me your answer after the mission Yuu-san" She went next to me. She tip toed and kissed my cheek then ran back inside.

I touched my cheek with my two fingers and put it on my lip. I covered my mouth with my hand. This girl really has the audacity to do this to me. I should have said something, agh! I'm such an idiot! I scratched the back of my head, my face still felt hot. I went back with everyone. I saw Shinoa with her arms behind her back talking to Mitsuba.

"There you are!" Kimizuki was walking towards me. "Lets all have a arm wrestling contest!"

"Sure!" I said.

"Can I sit this one out" Yoichi said. "I cut my hand training so I will be referee"

"Ok first is Mitsuba vs Shinoa then me vs Kimizuki" I said.

"The winners arm wrestle each other at the end"

They sat down on the table and got ready.

"Ready go!" Yoichi said.

They were yelling at each other and Shinoa teased her. Shinoa then said something super funny making us all laugh and Mitsuba losing.

"Next!"

Me and Kimizuki went all out. We put all of our strength in it. I was losing but then I realized if I won I could arm wrestle Shinoa.

"I'm not losing to you lamp post!" I slammed his arm on the table. "Haha!"

"Damn you!" We were about to fight but Yoichi stopped us.

"Ok Shinoa and Yuu-kun" We both sat down and grabbed each others hands.

Her hands are so small. So soft, its meant to be cared for, not crushed. For some reason I had the urge to kiss her hand.

"Go!"

She slammed my hand to the table.

"Huh?" I looked at my hand and at Shinoa's face. "Huh?!" I was to distracted by her hands I couldn't focus.

"HAHA YOU LOST TO SHINOA!" Kimizuki laughed.

"Shut up I lost for some reasons..." I looked at her and she avoided my eyes.

"Lets just go take a bath already" I said and we all head to the baths.

I soaked myself in the bath. I heard the Mitsuba yelling and Shinoa teasing.