12. Hunter!Miyu Irino x Yokai!Reader

I'm inspired by a game titled "Xross Chronicle" so yeah. Enjoy reading partnering with Miyu-chan😁💖

---🌜🌸✨

(Y/N)'s POV

" Y-you're a Yokai?! (Y/N)?! " the calm Miyu shouted at shock and anger

In Miyu's range of voice rang over the office. I gaze down and stopping myself to cry infront of him.

He is so mad at Yokais since he was young because the bad Yokais killed and slayed his family infront of him but me and my family are not that kind of Yokais!

And now, their my new family for almost years but...

' You guys don't really know my real story yet... ' I said to my mind

Hiroshi adopt me like his own daughter. I didn't tell Miyu that I am one, because I know what he will get mad... just like now...

" Miyu! Calm down, will ya?! " Jun said to Miyu

" Y-you guys knew that (Y/N) was a Yokai after all this years?! "

" What? No! " Miyuki exclaimed, " We just know it now too, like you! But, you don't need to be angry at her! "

Miyu closed his fist and glared at me, " She's a fuckin' Yokai. You know guys how much hatred I feel towards the Yokais! "

Miyu's voice raised a bit more, I stiffened at fear. Miyuki quickly approach and hugged me comforting me.

" Miyu, calm the fuck down! So what (Y/N) is a Yokai?! Did she even hurt us!? She do not! " Jun protected me too, " She even rescued and protected us so many times already in our missions! "

" I don't care! She's still— "

" SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU! "

For just Daisuke-nii's voice stop everyone, I run fast towards and hug him tightly. I sob softly.

I d-don't want this to happened! I j-just don't want to lie them even more!

M-miyu's mad at me now...

" Daisuke-san! Did you already knew that (Y/N)'s a Yokai?! " he asked angrily to Daisuke-nii

I just hug at Daisuke-nii more as he hug me back tightly.

' P-please make it stop... '

I d-don't want this to happened...

Daisuke's POV

I look straight at Miyu.

" Yes, actually me and Hiroshi knows. " I seriously answer him as I comfort (Y/N) in my arms

" H-how... "

" Befor you get mad at her like you hated the other Yokai... You better don't judge that quick without knowing the whole story behind it why she do that... "

He become silet all of the sudden, " You all know each other for years but... you still don't know the real her. " I still continue to talk

I look at Jun and Miyuki, " You two be with her for a while, go to Hiroshi's office. She needs him. I have something to discuss with Miyu. "

" Yes, Daisuke-san. "

They take (Y/N) and walk towards Hiroshi's Office. (Y/N)'s aura is decreasing... Just like when she lost her her clan.

Now that I'm alone with Miyu, I invite him to come with me at the garden and he followed me silently.

This garden is a little bit far from the office. I lean at the Wisteria Tree behind me and look at Miyu with full of hate and confuse in his aura.