A Savage Duck In The Beach (part 1)

"SoMebOdy gEt hEr, sHe'S dAnCing liKe A-"

The warm sunlight wrapping around the duck's figure as they gracefully voice out a lyrics that has been stuck in their brain for who knows how long.

The people from a mile away in the beach could hear the duck quaking rather loudly as they swam around the pier.

"yOu StOoOpid huMaNs‼ I aLreAdy sHoEd tHe FisHes AwaY‼" the duck blared at the group of people on the pier.

"YoU cAn'T FiSh nOw‼ MUHAHAHAHA‼" The swimming bird sneer, swinging their head around.

The noisy creature that is now facing a blonde teenager who's starting to think that he is being haunted.

He took a small step beside the dirty blond, a fishing rod in hand.

"Dude, is it just me or that duck seems to be talking to us" Kamanari asked, pointing a finger to the deafening bird. His eyebrow knotted together.

The bird boomed a quack at him and fluttering their wings to his direction.

"No, I think it's mocking us!" He Accused as he now leaned over the fence.

"HUH?!" Someone roared.

"DID YOU ELECTROCUTE YOUR F*CKING BRAIN OR SOMETHIN?!"

The explosive male boasted. He shot his head at the human charger. His body in a poor posture, both eyebrow smashing together. He might as well look like Gordon Ramsay if he keep this up. Well probably...

"hey bro chill! You've been stressed lately, take a chill pill!" The red haired advised, while he pat the shoulder of the furious blonde and let out a small chuckle.

"WE'VE BEEN HERE SINCE F*CKIN 6 AM, SHITTY HAIR‼" Bakuhoe encountered, as he slapped the manly teenager's hand away. Simultaneously setting the fishing rod on fire too.

There were a moment of silent until the duo bursting out a loud laugh as the blonde roared a 'F*CKIN HELL?!', making small explosions on his hands.

Though he is careful not to make the pier face the same fate as his now burned rod.

"QUACK QUACK QUACK‼" The duck wheezed. Wait....can ducks wheeze?

"BAHAHAHAHA STOOPID HOOMANS‼" (translation)

While the three (including the interesting duck) was busy calming their selves down, a broccoli-looking head popped out of nowhere while mumbling

"So far Tsuyu has caught fishes the most"

"I mean her quirk is perfect for this situation. I wonder if she can get any other kinds of fishes. How deep can she go under the water? How long can she stay underwater? Can even frogs go underwater for long periods of time? Are her parents a frog and a human-"

"Midorya"

the nerd jumped by the sudden interruption.

It was Tsuyu...

"I told you to call me tsu, kero" she reminded the green head.

"o-oh! s-s-sorry‼" The cinnamon yelp.

"I-I'll ma-make sure ne-next time‼" he reassured, looking away but Tsu.

"please" she replied.

The broccoli-hair-for-life boy shook is head to Tsu "wait, how long have you been here?!"

The broccoli boy's eye widen, horrified if she ever heard him mumbling weird and weirder things. Especially when he mumbled the last one-

"QUACK?!"