Prologue

Hello Guys Its my first story so please comment if there is wrong. And I'm not that good at making stories. Hope you like it!Enjoy!

"Hi". Speaking

'Hi'. Thought

"Detroit Smash!!". Skills

No One's P.O.V.

It's a normal day. Izuku wakes up at his alarm clock doing his daily routine. He walks in the kitchen to get something eat and he found his mom there.

Izuku: "Hi Mom Good Morning, did you sleep well?" Izuku asks smiling.

Inko: "Oh, Good Morning Izuku, yeah i sleep well can i ask you something?" Inko Asks Nervously.

Izuku:"Sure Mom, What is it?" Izuku asks worriedly.

Inko: "My classmate from high school is moving on our neighborhood and he says do you want to tutor on his daughters" Inko asks Izuku.

Izuku:"Yeah there's no probl- Wait daughters!?" Izuku yelled at the last part.

Inko: " Yes they're quintuplets" Inko said cheerfully 

Izuku: "B-but A-are y-you sure about that m-mom?"

Inko: "Yes i'm very sure about it darling, so that you can study as well they're same grade as you but......they're quirkless."

Izuku: "...oh, ok then how many days do i have to answer this?"

Inko: "That's the problem....."

Izuku: "Huh?...."

Inko: "My friend doesn't want to wait for too long so i think 1 to 2 days"

Izuku: "1 to 2 days!? B-b-but that's too early i was only inform now!?"

Inko: "It's ok Izuku just try to help them cause my friend said that their grades is below"

Izuku: "Fine lemme think, i'll inform you later on i'm going to school"

Inko: "ok bye Izuku, be safe!"

Izuku: "bye mom!"

As Izuku is running, he saw some girls with different hair colors and length and they're walking when he looked closely they have the same faces, but he didn't care cause he's gonna be late on his school. Then he arrive at the U.A. Just on time.

Izuku's P.O.V.

'Crap!Crap!Crap!' I yelled on my mind. "Im gonna be late!" I whispered under my breath. I arrive at the classroom 2 minutes early. 'Yes! I arrive just on time' I thought. I open the door and found my classmates, talking, yelling, some studying, and one doing perverted things, of course you know who is that. Right now i'm sitting on my chair deep on thoughts when suddenly Ochako came at me and tap my shoulder.

Ochako: "Hey deku, are you okay? Seems like you're so quiet"

Izuku: "Oh, don't mind me, just thinking about something...."

Ochako: "Are you sure You're okay?"

Izuku: "Yes Im okay Uraraka-san don't worry" Smiling brightly to reassure he's okay

Ochako: "Okay then"

Then Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom and the class has started

Timeskip 

Lunch Time

No one's P.O.V.

At the cafeteria kirishima, mina, bakugou, sero, and kaminari walking towards their table and kirishima notices how silent Izuku was and he ask his classmates.

Kirishima: "hey guys i noticed earlier that Midoriya is so silent since the first subject"

Mina: "yeah i noticed it too"

Sero: "Kaminari do you know what happen to midoriya?"

Kaminari: "i don't know, you bakugou?"

Bakugou: "WHO CARES ABOUT THAT DAMN NERD"

Kaminari: "Come on bakugou, we're just asking"

Bakugou: "I DONT KNOW ASK HIM!"

Mina: "let's ask him at the dorm"

Timeskip

At the dorm

No one's P.O.V.

Izuku was walking towards the dorm lost in thoughts when he open the dorm he goes towards his room. 'Do i need to tutor them?' Those words was always in his mind until someone knock on his door. When he opens it, it shows sero, kaminari, kirishima, and mina standing there.

Mina: "hey midori can we ask you something answer honestly okay?"

Izuku: "uhh, s-sure"

Kirishima: "midoribro why are you so quiet on the class.....?"

Izuku: "W-well..."

Sero: "Well???"

Izuku: "My mom said that i will tutor someone's daughter"

Mina: "mmh? What's the problem about it?"

Izuku: "W-well she said that it's.........Quintuplets"

Mina: "it's my first time to hear quintuplets"

Kaminari: "Wait! Are you sure?"

Izuku: "That's why im so quiet cause im thinking what would i do"

Mina: "Just accept it! And by the way what's their quirk?"

Izuku: "well they're quirkless"

Sero: "then it's ok cause you don't need to tutor them about quirks or something"

Izuku: "Well you got a point"

Izuku: "Do i accept it or not?"

All the four: " Accept it!"

Izuku: "okay then i'll text my mom, i'm going to go downstairs"

Sero: "ok we'll wait you bye!"

Then the door was close. Izuku will text his mom now that he will accept it.

Izuku: Mom i accept the offer

                                                                                 Are you sure izuku?: Mom

Izuku: yes mom it's a hero's duty is to help people in need

                                          Ok then i'll text my friend be safe bye! :Mom

Izuku: bye

Then he goes downstairs eat then go back upstairs then go back to his room then he sleeps.

Timeskip

Morning

Izuku's P.O.V.

When i woke up i found my phone with message it says that 'you'll begin on saturday darling'. Then i head to the kitchen get some drinks and jog.

Hi guys hope you enjoy it be safe bye! See you next chapter!