Chapter 1: Meeting the Sisters

Hello Welcome back to the new chapter it's me Author-san, hope you enjoy!

"Hi". Speaking

'Hi'. Thoughts

"Detroit Smash!". Skills/Quirks

No One's P.O.V.

It was finally morning and Izuku is so nervous, not about the school, nor bakugou. He's nervous about what will happen on afternoon, yes it's about the tutor. Now he's preparing to go to school.

Inko: "Izuku honey don't forget about the afternoon"

Izuku: "Yes mom, bye mom i'll be going now"

Inko: "Bye honey"

(By the way i forgot to tell you at the last chapter that the quintuplets are at the u.a. General Department)

While Izuku is running he found the girls again going to the U.A. but he doesn't want to disturb so he stop running then he walk slowly, but then suddenly someone tap his shoulder.

???: "Hello there why are you in a hurry?"

Izuku: "Well i'll be late in a class, why do you ask?"

???: "Are you going to U.A.?"

Izuku: "U-um, Yes Why?.....Oh where are my manners, My name's Izuku Midoriya you?"

Yotsuba: "My name is Yotsuba Nakano! We are going to U.A. too General Department"

Izuku froze for a couple of second after hearing their last name.

Izuku: "O-oh w-well i'm in Hero Course...I'll be taking my leave now bye!"

Yotsuba: "Bye!"

Izuku is running on the hallway while being stop by Iida saying "No running on the hallway!" while doing his robotic hand gesture. He's now inside the classroom sitting on his chair while thinking 'Are those the girls that i will going teach?'. Then Mr. Aizawa enters the classroom and the class starts.

Timeskip

Afternoon

No one's P.O.V.

(By the way i forgot to tell you that Izuku and his classmates has hero license)

Izuku is walking now to the house of the people he will teach. Right now he's walking with Iida and Ochako going to the dorm. Iida and Ochako noticed that Izuku is not going to the dorm. There's an uncomfortable silence until Ochako broke it.

Ochako: "Deku! Where are you going?"

Izuku: "Ah! Geez Uraraka-san don't scare me like that again, anyways i'm going to someone's house cause I'm doing a tutor.."

Ochako: "Okay then Bye!" 

Izuku: "Bye Uraraka-san just tell the others if they're going to fund me okay!"

Ochako: "Sure!"

Timeskip

Izuku is now standing in front of the large luxury apartment. When suddenly the girl that tap on his shoulder on the morning was there. He tap her shoulder and ask a question.

Izuku: "Excuse me you are Yotsuba right? Can i ask you something?"

Yotsuba: "Sure What is it?"

Izuku: "Can you show me where's your room?"

Yotsuba: "Wait, Why?"

Izuku: "W-well i'm your tutor....."

Yotsuba: "O-okay then follow me"

Yotsuba and Izuku is walking to the elevator they're going to the Nakano's room. Right now they're infront of Yotsuba and her sisters' room.

Yotsuba: "Girls Our tutor is here now!"

Izuku: "H-hello...."

???: "Tch, we don't need tutor"

Izuku: "Okay then prove it" Izuku said with an evil grin.

???: "*gulp* H-how do we prove it"

Izuku: "Answer this!" Izuku said while putting a bunch of papers on the table.

.

.

.

.

After they answer the test in 50 minutes, Izuku is now checking the papers for 20 minutes.

Izuku: "Wow you got 100..............combined"

All the girls felt shamed, after a moments later Nino, Ichika, and Itsuki was running to their room leaving Izuku dumbfounded but then Miku spoke and Izuku came back to reality.

Miku: "Sorry if we're idiots please help us..." Izuku patted her head.

Izuku: "*chuckles*Don't worry i'll help you no matter what" Izuku stated while smiling brightly brighter that sun then Miku blushes.

Izuku: "Then lets start the session". Then Izuku, Yotsuba, and Miku started studying.

Hello guys i hope you enjoy it sorry for the wrong grammars and sorry for the short chapter bye!