Chapter 3

I just fell to the floor... I didn't mean it. I just had a bad feeling about that guy, but Nayeon doesn't want to listen. Me and Nayeon have fought before but over small things, never to the point were one of us walked away. I walked over to one stall and just cried. How stupid am I! Why would I let something like that just slip! She'll never love me back. I'm such an idiot!

I was crying for a few minutes until I heard foot steps. I tried to muffle my hiccups and cries.

"Y/n?"

It was Jihyo.

I tried to sound like I was ok,
"Yes Jihyo? D-do you need anything?" I asked her, mentally smacking myself for studdering.

"Y/n...open the door" she said. I stayed quiet.
"Y/n.. I know you were crying.. just please open the door" Jihyo said softly knowing the state I was in. After a couple of seconds I opened the door. Jihyo hugged me and I started to cry even more.
"Y/n, y/n It's ok" she said as she patted my back. "Ji, I-I didn't mean it.." I said as I cried harder and hugged her tighter. "I was being the stupid one.. I didn't want to hurt Nayeon" I said, she pulled away from the hug. I walk towards the sink to wash my face, hoping to hide the evidence that I was crying.

"Jihyo..." I asked her as I looked at her trough the mirror.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Don't tell anyone I was crying, not even Nayeon, no one." I told her as I washed my face and drank a little water.
"Ok, but...I know you like Nayeon, like..more then a friend" she said and the made me choke.

"Jihyo? H-how do you know?" I said as I was coughing but also terrified that someone else other then me and my parents know about my feels towards Nayeon.

"Y/n, Im not saying that you obvious, but with time I could put the pieces together" Jihyo said while looking at me. "So, when are you gonna tell her?" Jihyo asked.

"When I have the guts... I mean yeah we've been best friends for years but I don't want to ruin the friend ship, but when she dates someone I get so jealous that I just want to tell her 'I LOVE YOU' but I'm too scared to, so I don't... and it hurts but I'll tell her one day when I can." I told Jihyo, she nodded, "ok but..take your time, don't rush yourself." Jihyo said sounding like a mom, well she is like the mother of the group. I nod and fix myself to not make it look like I was crying.  Me and Jihyo walk out I noticed that the others already payed and are waiting in the car. I put my hood on and put my earphones in and walk towards the car. I see Nayeon, our eyes make contact but only for a few seconds, I asked Tzuyu if I could sit in the passenger seat so I could get fresh air. Thankfully Tzuyu said yes. I played music to shortly distract my self from my sadness.

"Where are we going?" Sana asked as she looked at Jeongyeon.
"Hmm idk, I kinda don't really feel like going anywhere., how about we go to my house and just watch a movie. Don't you think that's a good idea?" Jeongyeon asked. We all nodded in approval.