Chapter 1

POV Y/N:

''SHIT!"

''What?"

"The damn coffee. Idiots can't even close the lid."

"Y/n you have a shoot in 30 minutes, I don't think you have time to change," said April.

"What are you suggesting...?" I winked at her.

"Y/n we don't have time for this let's go."

We walked over to my car and got in. Damn, wet shirts really are a pain. We drove over to the place where my shoot was going to be and entered the building.

"Hi y/n, here for some more photos?" said the lady behind the desk.

"Yea, they told me to come here. I'm modelling for Givenchy today."

"Really? Nice job. Everyone wanted to be the model for that shoot... Third door on your right. They'll help you out."

"Y/n I have to go see you later."

''Bye."

Once April left, I walked into the room. 

OH. MY. GOD. KENDALL JENNER? I'M MODELLING WITH HER? NO ONE TOLD ME? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO HANDLE THIS?

She's like my idol and everything.

"Hi, I think you're y/n. I'm Kendall."

"Hi,'' was all I could squeeze out.

"Are you nervous or something?" she smiled.

SHIT. Now she probably thinks I'm weird or something. I mean what kind of model is scared of doing shoots. Or meeting other models for that matter. 🤦‍♂️.

"No, no."

"Oh. Most of the stuff we're going to be doing is together, so don't worry. You're not going to be up there alone if that's what you're thinking."

And...like I thought...she completely misinterpreted the situation. At least she was nice. Not like some annoying ones I'd worked with who thought they were always prettier than everyone and therefore more important.

"First up, we're doing bags. I want each of you to get your first outfits on and take the first bag. Kendall you're on the right, other girl you're on the left," shouted the photographer.

"He just doesn't know you yet," whispered Kendall.

''Stop fucking chatting and get a move on. I haven't got all day," said the photographer. I mean shouted. Like REALLY loud.

POV KENDALL:

I liked y/n. She seemed nice but I could tell she wasn't that used to doing shoots this important. 

She got dressed quickly and since makeup had already been done we got straight in front of the cameras.

"Right, bags on your outer arms. I want the Givenchy logo to be visible. Put your hand on your waist. No move closer together. Actually no put your hands on your buckle. No not those ones. KENDALL, RIGHT ARM ON WAIST. Y/N, LEFT HAND ON WAIST. NOW HOLD HANDS WITH YOUR FREE HANDS. IT'S NOT COMPLICATED."

Jesus, he was really loud. I forgot about that, though I don't know how I could. And, yes. It was complicated the way he was explaining.

"WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"What is what?" Y/n stared at him waiting for an answer.

"WHAT IS THE MASSIVE BROWN SMUDGE ON YOUR CHEST. It looks like someone fucking crapped on you."