chapter fifty three

Y/N'S POV

Since I won the bet, Ari's become more affectionate than usual. Her hand was intertwined with mine that she kept close to her body.

I knew she was looking forward to our plans tonight but not as much as I was.

Both groups finished bowling and decided to head back to our house for some drinks.

Ari wasn't in favor of the idea since she had only one thing on her mind... sex.

As soon as we arrived home, she got us both a drink and sat down on my lap since there was limited couch space for all of us.

Lucas and Kiyan shared the giant bean bag as they continued their conversation between themselves. It was really funny seeing Lucas so flirty but the two of them looked perfect together.

"Guys! Kiara and I are going to some bars and then going clubbing tonight if anyone wants to join us!" Victoria announced, Arianas ears perked up then looked over her shoulder at me.

"You wanna go?" I asked surprised since she wasn't really a party person.

"No baby, but we can have the house to ourselves if everyone else leaves... act sick or something," she told me quietly making me giggle softly.

"You're the actress, Miss Grande," I squeezed her waist causing her to jump slightly.

"Agh fine," she said before watching everyone agree to go out tonight.

"I would but I don't feel well," Ariana snuggled into me earning a few concerned looks.

"Are you okay?" Court asked receiving a head shake in return.

"My tummy's sore and I've got a big headache," she said in her baby voice which anyone would fall for. I moved her hair out of her face and wrapped my arms around her lovingly.

"It's okay, you all go out and I'll look after her," I said with a small smile to show that I didn't mind staying here.

"Aww no y/n, you go out with your friends while I stay and look after her," Courtney said taking me by surprise. I felt Ari pinch me making my body flinch.

"I- um no Courtney, I really don't mind staying with her. I kinda don't feel like going out anyway," I explained to her and she nodded her head understandingly.

"Okay, just call me if you need anything," she said sweetly before I thanked her. An hour went by while everyone got ready to head out for dinner first.

Ariana and I stayed in the living room, talking to all of the boys except Lucas who was touching up his makeup. Our conversations came to an end when they all had finished.

"Let's head out!" Alfredo signaled to the door as I walked them over to their Ubers telling them to be safe and stick with each other.

"Bye y/n, bye Ariana!" Everyone waved as they drove away. I turned around to be met with my beautiful fiancée standing inside.

I closed the front door and walked over to her, taking hold of her hands and pecking her lips softly.

"Alone at last," she sighed contently making me smile widely.

"Are you into role play?" She asked before  her teeth sunk into her bottom lip seductively.

"I could be if it's you dressing up," I smirked at my curious fiancée whose thoughts consumed her mind.

"Wait here," she said without waiting for a response. I didn't know what to expect or but when she walked out ten minutes later, my jaw dropped.

She wore a blue and white pleated skirt, a white collared shirt tucked in with a loose tie around her neck. Her legs were mostly covered by long white socks that reached above the knee. She wore Burberry t-bar shoes that tied the whole 'schoolgirl' look together.