A MYSTERIOUS MAN

My name is Pascal I'm 22 years old now but this event happened three years ago, when I was 19 it happened in the middle of the night when my parents were away for an important company meeting the company was kind of far away from where we lived so I stayed home by myself.

                     While they were gone one time, while I was at home alone I looked out the window randomly and froze there was a tall man almost dressed entirely in black he was wearing a tuxedo and holding a kitchen knife. This guy was standing right outside of the door looking at me he wasn't laughing at all and his head was twitching continuously.

'' Sir please get off our property otherwise I'll call the police " I opened the window had told him.

 Then the man replied "oh you can do that if you want as long as you don't look away"

 Because of this strange attitude I felt anxious so I grabbed my cellphone and called the police but when I looked out the window again he was gone at that very moment I heard footsteps coming from downstairs I suddenly remembered that I forgot to lock my garden door so it was still open I thought I was gonna die at first then I pulled myself together I got my bat and looked down the stairs slowly trying not to make a sound there he was just staring at me he didn't move

But said "I told you not to look away" 

A few moments later WE heard sirens. The man still did not move but then he suddenly changed his mind and walked over to me I tried to swing my bat  towards him but I was so scared I couldn't do anything except scream the police broke down the door one policeman tried to arrest him and the other one tried to take the knife away from him but the man resisted he was strong even  though he was outnumbered they couldn't stop him they threatened to shoot him in the foot but he didn't care. Furthermore, he attacked the two policemen and they tumbled down to the ground I ran to one of the rooms and slam the door shut  but he kicked in the door when the door opened I could see his face and I will never ever forget that moment however at that very moment the police   caught up to him and shot his foot. ThE guy started screaming and pained shortly after that he managed to jump outside of a window and disappeared the police been chased after him but unfortunately they failed to arrest him. 

I never saw that guy again I'm glad that I survived that incident but I also feel nervous that he'll come to my house again from that day on I always made sure I locked all the doors and windows.