Part 3

"Mommy!" 

Eunbi snapped her head to her daughter, she sighed when she realized that she is spacing out again.

"Yes?" Eunbi looked softly at Wonyoung while the kid is enjoying her pancake that she requested to Eunbi to be her breakfast for today. 

"It's been..." Wonyoung started while counting at her hands, before looking at her mother again. "Twelve days that Mama is not here. Is she busy? She doesn't even call." Wonyoung said pouting at her mother who stiffened at her seat. 

"Uhhh..." Eunbi trailed off before smiling softly at her daughter, "I'll try to call her, finish your pancakes first and your aunt Minjoo will be here soon." She said that made Wonyoung jumps out from her seat excitedly. 

"Oh! Aunt Minjoo! I missed her! She is so nice, Mommy! If I grow older, I wanna marry someone like her! I can't marry cause she have that tall annoying girlfriend with her." Wonyoung pouted and Eunbi can't help but to adore her child. 

"Sure sure. If your Mama approves that you can marry someone." Eunbi teased and Wonyoung only stick her tongue out before devouring her pancakes, the maple sauce are all over her lips.

Eunbi stared at her daughter, sighing heavily but in a quiet way, not wanting her daughter to hear her. It will be two weeks that Hyewon left and Eunbi us trying her best to reached out to her wife, she even calls Hyewon's phone everyday but seems like the younger don't want to talk to her, she will always declines the call that causes Eunbi's heart to ache. Before, Hyewon never tried to decline her calls even if she is too busy, her wife will answer it quickly. She even tried calling Chowon and she can't be grateful enough when the girl is answering her calls, but even if she asked to talk to she wife, Chowon will give it to the Hyewon but the latter will just ends the call without bothering to talk to Eunbi and that hurts more. Especially when Wonyoung always talks about her mother and how she wanted to greet Hyewon a good night and to even asked her a bedtime story. 

It's just the cycle everyday and it aches inside her chest, even more as the day passed by without Hyewon having by her side. And the fact that her wife is in her ex-girlfriend's house, it bugging Eunbi even more. She even convinced herself to get Hyewon from Chowon's house but if it wasn't for Minjoo stopping her, she'll probably there, standing at Chowon's house, begging Hyewon to come back to them. 

"Unnie, I know I am not in the position to say this but, I know my sister. She will come back soon, just give her time even if she forgot inside her brain, I know her heart won't betray us. I think she just needs time to digest everything, let's trust her." Minjoo said when Eunbi was about to go to Chowon's house with her frustrated and sleepless face. 

"Mommy, do you think Mama will bring us to Hongkong? I really want to go there." Wonyoung said, the excitement in her voice is too evident that even made Eunbi to be desperate to make Hyewon gets her memory back. 

"Of course. If she isn't busy anymore." Eunbi said, softly caressing her daughter's head. 

Eunbi and Wonyoung stopped when they heard the door bell rings, maybe it's Minjoo. And the older can't help to chuckle when her daughter quickly run towards the door and she even heard her squeal after seeing Minjoo. She really likes her Aunt Minjoo. Wonyoung will always tell things to her about her Minjoo and how Wonyoung adore the older girl, she really is a role model for the kid. 

"Hey, Minjoo. Did you have breakfast?" Eunbi asked as soon as she reached them but she stopped when she saw Wonyoung glaring at the girl behind Minjoo, who is smiling awkwardly seeing Eunbi.