16.

Her.

I woke up later than usually; much later. At 9AM I got up, but I feel energised and happy. Guess yesterday's dancing got to me. I did my regiment, brushed my hair and tied it in a ponytail. My makeup is light and natural. I got dressed in comfortable outfit as it is rather warm outside. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and put on my bracelet, locket and fixed my rings. 

"Good morning, everyone."- I chirped with a grin, feeling cheerful, but my chipper mood toned down once I saw no-one, except Rocco, Flavio, Ambrosi and Corrado. Absolutely no-one. 

I pouted when I realised that I am alone. Today is Sunday, Aaron is here everyday, except Saturday, so are all housekeepers. If Leonardo left, he would have left a note, text or anything else. 

I went to the living room and looked at the bookshelf, feeling not so good now. 

Him.

I got up at 7AM as I want to surprise Camila. I quickly did my routine and got dressed, fed the dogs, gave everyone day off and drove to buy what I need. I spent more time choosing masks and other bath related stuff for her because I have no idea what she likes, but I did my best. I got my order and drove back home. By the time I finished running errands, it was 8:35AM. 

I took everything and walked in the house. I walked in the living room and found Cami already up, looking as lovely as always. 

Nice, neat makeup that displays her comeliness just right. Light blonde, wavy, silky hair is up in a ponytail. The outfit looks incredible on her delectable, mouth-watering figure: black, tight top hugs her upper body marvellously and it is tucked in denim shorts that show off her never-ending, slim legs just right, as well as perfectly round, firm and toned ass; belt compliments her slender waist, making it appear even smaller. Well-defined collarbones are exposed and serve as big turn on, just like her entire appearance. Bracelet, locket and rings are shining brightly. 

I smiled at her adorable pout that I spotted

I smiled at her adorable pout that I spotted. I quietly placed everything on the table and walked to her, sneaking up on her from behind. She is too busy looking through books on the shelf. 

"Hello, bambina."- I said as I quickly wrapped my arms around her petite waist, lifting her off the floor and kissed her shoulder. She was caught off guard, but quickly came back to her sensed. 

"Leo!"- spoke excitedly Camila and I turned her around in my arms; she swiftly hugged me tightly and I smiled widely while doing the same.

"I thought I will be alone for entire day."- she almost whispered with cute pout that I pecked, getting sweet smile in return. 

"I wanted to spend day with you and to get little surprises for you, but I got stuck at one task a bit longer than I thought I would."- I explained while walking with her in my arms towards the table.