The accident

It was Christmas break the Stanford high students. Chrissy, a very quiet and shy girl wasn't looking forward to it. She had basically no friends anymore so she had no plans. She shuts everyone out because she thinks that everyone will eventually leave her. She goes to home to find out that her mom is going on a business trio to Omaha Nebraska. Her mom wanted her to get out of the house so she was taking Chrissy with her. Chrissy thought to herself, that the 3 weeks in Omaha would be terrible. When she gets there she finds out different.

2 hours later

She finally starts bringing her luggage up stairs. When two boys bump into her. It was Sammy and Nate. They pick up her stuff and carry it to her room. While they were on the way up to the room, she was on her phone talking to her best friend Violet. She was far behind them because of her fan girling episodes. It was them, the people who had saved her life 7 times even though they never noticed her until now. This moment was the best time of her life. She'd been suffering from depression for the past 3 1/2 years and she hadn't been happy since then. This was literally the first time she'd been happy in years.

15 minutes later

The boys are finally ready to leave after taking a bunch of selfies, making Vines, and just random videos. Before they leave, Sammy and Nate give her their number, persoal snapchats, and personal instagrams. They made you promise not to tell anyone that they'd given you this information.

3 hours later

Later that night Chrissy got a text from Sammy. He asked if she would meet him at the pool along with Johnson, Gilinsky, and Nate. She said yes...because who wouldn't want to swim with a bunch of hot shirtless guys. They all swam for a while, then got tired. You said goodnight and hugged them all. Afterwards all of them went to their rooms. When she got back to her room her phone had a bunch of notifications. It was Nate. He asked her if she'd come cuddle with him, eat pizza, and watch Netflix so she did.