Sixteen: Tangled

Chaeyeon groaned as the ray of lights strikes to her bare face as she was peacefully sleeping. With her creasing forehead, Chaeyeon rubs her eyes as she carefully opened her orbs, slowly scanning the place. 

"Damn...my headaches....where am I?" She grunts, gradually sitting up as she tried to recognize the room. Her eyes slowly bulging out as she realized that she is still in the Elysium.  

Chaeyeon quickly leaves her bed and decided to head to the dining place to find her friends, but to her luck, she didn't saw them there instead the servants of the palace greeted her as soon as she set her foot in the place. 

She then started to make her way to the entrance of the palace, she might find them there but again, to her luck she only saw her mother with an old man beside her which Chaeyeon couldn't recognize. 
The Queen is talking to the guards, it must be serious, so she decided to walk away not wanting to put their attention to them but her mother saw her. 

"Daughter, good morning. Where are you going?" The Queen greeted her, smiling softly at her.

"Uhhhh...good morning, mother. I was just finding my friends..." Chaeyeon answered, scratching her nape as she saw how the guards beside her mother widened their eyes after hearing them talking. 

"Oh, she is my eldest daughter, Chaeyeon. She is Yujin's older sister." The Queen smiled as she introduced the shy Chaeyeon to the angel around her. 

"You grew up so nice and pretty, princess Chaeyeon. I am the Chief in this palace, Chaewon's father." Chief smiled and Chaeyeon's cheeks redden from the sudden honorific she is getting from the old man. But she shook his hands politely, not wanting to get any wrong impressions.  

Chaeyeon only smiled awkwardly as she bowed her head to the angels greeting her with full of respect and honor. She looked at her mother with uneasiness since she isn't used to being treated like this, but the Queen smiled at her, conveying through her eyes that it's okay. 

"I'll excuse myself, mother. I'm gonna find my friends." Chaeyeon said and the Queen nodded her head, the other angels bowed their head even the Chief as Chaeyeon excused herself and walked towards inside the palace. 

She sighed in relief after she successfully excused herself from them. Well, you know,  the sudden treatment she is getting from this place is overwhelming her, to the point that it somehow sends awkwardness. 

Chaeyeon's feet dragged her to the garden of the palace due to her urge to see her friends, she just wanted to make sure if they are doing well here. 

"Woah..." Her jaw dropped after seeing the whole breathtaking view at the garden, it can even send serene in your soul. Butterflies are present and different unknown gorgeous flowers that she sees for the first time give so much calmness to her. 

She closed her eyes and inhaled the air, just by that action, this is enough to calm someone's nerves. It's a nice place to think about things.  

"Magnificent, right? This is a good place to relax and think about things. You can also spend your time alone here."

Chaeyeon opened her eyes, but then it quickly rounds up after seeing closely Sakura's face smiling softly at her. 

"How long have you been here?" Chaeyeon asked in surprise, she stepped back due to their face intimacy. 

Sakura chuckles at her expression, "Not that long, just enough, I guess." the short-haired girl answered, then stared at her eyes, making Chaeyeon to stumbles backward but due to it, but her eyes widen two times from earlier when Sakura pulled her closer to her, "Hey, careful, there's a rock behind you." Sakura added while holding still Chaeyeon closer to her.