Chapter 2

"So Potter, Weasley. On a scale from 1 to 10, how hot is she?" Oh, Blaise, they're dumb but they're not stupid. What is wrong with you? They look at each other for a good second and turn back to Blaise. Both of them shouted.

"11,11,11,11!" All the students were staring at them as Blaise let them scroll through the pictures. Blaise snatched it away when they started drooling. "Well, boys... meet the owner of that sexy body." He pushes me in front of them slightly annoyed at Ron's behavior. They stare at me until Harry realizes. 

"HOLY SHIT, DRA..." I snatch his scarf and stuff it in his mouth and link my arms with his and Ron's, Blaise following close behind. I see Pansy coming out with a smug look. 

"Like what you see. Don't answer I already know." Ron pokes my cheek. I half expected him to slap me so I growl at him. 

"Hands off the goods, Harry," Pansy shouts. Thank god everyone is in the Great Hall.

"Harry? Ron was the one poking me."

"Yeah but who's mind fucking you?"

I look toward Harry. His eyes clouded with lust and want. He looks drunk off it. I'm sure he's thinking of Ginny. He bites the flesh of his thumb. I make the stupid decision to mess with him knowing I'd probably get a slap in the face or punch in the gut. 

I slowly lift his hand and suck the tip... of his thumb. (What you think I was gonna say? Ya nasties XD) He looked at me with gigantic eyes and grabs my shoulder making me yelp as he stands me up and pushes me to the wall and walks away.

Blaise comes toward me and leans down beside my ear "Merlin, tell me you saw that."

"It was me he pushed against the wall. I'm pretty sure I saw it."

"He must've gone to the bathroom to take care of it."

"Wait, what? What exactly did you see, Zambini?"

"Erection or as Americans say it... boner."

What kind of sexting do him and female Wesley do, anyway?"

"Mate, did you see a phone in his hand this whole ordeal? He's thinking about you while wanking himself."

I ball my fist and run toward Blaise. He dodges the blows, so I try again and again.

"Do you know how disturbing that is?"

*Click*  Pansy took a picture gushing over how cute I look when I'm mad. We see Theo coming toward us. 

"We didn't see you at breakfast." I say smugly noticing the hickeys down his neck and collarbone. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm full enough."

"Shut up! God, mate." Blaise screamed covering his ears.

Everyone busting out laughing while I filled him in on everything that happened. 

"Well then, I got a new dare for ya'. Go to the bathroom and see if you can find Harry."

"And on the slim chance I do this, what do I do when I get there?"

"That's the fun part. I'll let you decide." 

When Pansy finished crying from laughing so she grabs my shoulders from behind and whispers with a giggle "I got a fresh look and I'm gonna have fun."