Lets talk

I walk in a cold cold room. "Hazel meet my best friend jace." Chad said to me. "Hey nice to meet you!" He stands up and hugs me. He's warm, and friendly, and....cute. "Hi!" I let out a long hi. To long to be normal. He laughs at me, I laugh too. "Oh my gosh! I have to go you guys we have to be outta here early today there remodeling!" Jace says. " oh what perfect timing." Chad says sarcastically.
"Um...hey! Why don't you give me your number and I'll text you my address and I'll come pick you up at like 7 to come to my place." Jace says. In my head I'm like YAAAAAAS! But out side I'm like, "okay so that's 817-......"
"Okay so now that we know that he likes you. You can make a move." Chad says walking out to his car. I feel like there's a thousand halls and it's so confusing and I have no idea how he remembers the entire place. "What are you talking about now chad?" I asked pushing open the last door. "He asked for your number when he didn't need to. He has my number I could have texted him the address." He says. But like every girl in the world i automatically think it's to good to be true. " yeah right chad. That doesn't mean anything." I open the car door. I'm only 14 I don't have a car. "Well have to see about that." Chad says starting the car.
Hey

Who is this?

Jace!😝

Oh of course! Lol 😂 what's up mr?

Nm just getting ready for you and chads arrival to my palace!
Wbu?

Oh nothing just driving to my palace with chad lol😎

He didn't text me back till way later that night.

Hey hey sorry what's your address!

Lol 26578 lilstill drive in pond view neighbor hood
I know it's a weird name lol

Kay I'll be there in 20