Chapter 13

🌊Fixing My Broken Heart: Chapter 13🌊

Remi POV
I woke up and got in the shower. I got ready for work and ran downstairs to feed Delgado. Steve:"morning" Remi:"morning, are we getting Soda?" Steve:"yeah, oh I'll take the front today" Oh no... that means me and Soda are working together. This might be awkward. Remi:"okay" Steve:"let's go" I nodded and took Delgado and we left. We walked to the Curtis house and went inside. Soda was sitting on the couch with only a towel around his waist. I felt someone hit my arm. Steve:"stop staring and Soda" I looked at Soda and blushed hard. He looked at me and smiled. Two:"Soda I think you should get dress before you turn on Remi over there" he said laughing. Remi:"fuck off Two butt" Two:"what it's true!" Remi:"that's it!" I ran towards Two and tackled him to the ground. Remi:"next time keep your fucking mouth shut" Darry:"Remi language!" Remi:"sorry Dar" he looked at me and rolled his eyes. I got up and went outside to wait for Steve and Soda. I was petting Delgado and I heard the door open. I looked up and it was Steve and Soda. Remi:"finally were gonna be late" Steve:"not my fault. I wasn't the one half naked" I laughed and looked at Soda he just smiled. We walked at the DX and I saw a swarm of girls waiting for Soda. Soda:"seriously" he said rolling his eyes. Remi:"well at least you can get one" I said half smiling. Soda:"yeah but I don't want any of them they're not yo-... the perfect one" Remi:"ohhh I see" He nodded. Remi:"move ladies we gotta work" they all rolled their eyes and left. Soda:"thanks" Remi:"no problemo Pepsi"He laughed and ruffled my hair. Steve:"okay you two in the back" Remi:"okay!" me and Soda ran to the back. He was in front of me I was trying to catch up to him but he was a little faster than me. He jumped in the garage and yelled. Soda:"haha I won!" I laughed and kept running, I was almost there when I tripped over the small door step. Soda ran to me and caught me before I fell face flat on the floor. He helped me get up straight. Soda:"you gotta be more careful" I rolled my eyes playfully and hit his arm. Soda:"let's get to work shall we" I nodded and smiled. We where working on a car together and I couldn't get him off my mind. I really wanted to kiss him but I don't want to loose our friendship. Soda:"hey Remi are you okay?" Remi:"hun? oh yeah I am" Soda:"you don't look focused is there something going on?" I sighed, I need to tell him. Remi:"yeah actually there is..." Soda:"wanna tell me?" I nodded. Remi:"Soda promise me you won't hate me" Soda:"I could never hate you" Remi:"that might change when I tell you... So you know the other day when you asked me who the guy was? Well that guy is you..." Soda:"Remi I-" Remi:"let me finish. After the rumble well when you caught me I- I really wanted to kiss you... but I didn't wanna make a fool out of myself and loose you. And again today I really wanted to." Soda:"well do you still want to?" Remi:"want to what?" I was so confused, he looked in my eyes and walked closer. Soda:"do you still want to kiss me?" I was shocked, I felt my cheeks get red. Remi:"I-I-I yeah..." Soda:"perfect" Remi:"Wha-" before I could finish I flet his soft lips on mine. I instently melted in out kiss. He slowly pulled away. Soda:"I've been waiting for this for so long" he said smiling. Remi:"so did I"

Soda POV
I can't believe that I kissed her and she kissed back! Remi:"Soda?" Soda:"yeah?" Remi:"I can't" I looked at her confused. Soda:"you can't what?" Remi:"I can't hold myself anymore" before I could answer she pulled me in a kiss. I couldn't believe this! I picked her up without breaking our kiss and placed her on the hood of the car. Steve:"holy shit" I pulled away and I felt my face get hot. Steve:"Finally! gee you two finally kissed" We all laughed. Steve:"I was coming to tell you guys that I was heading to the Dingo to get our lunch" Remi:"perfect thank you Stevie" Steve:"no problem, I'll see you two love birds later." I smiled and looked over to Remi and I saw her blushing. Soda:"I see someone's blushing" I said teasing her. Remi:"oh shut it Pepsi!" Soda:"so Remi, I was wondering if you would want to be mine?" her eyes where wide and she ran up to me and jumped in my arms. Soda:"I'm taking that as a yes?" Remi:"YES!" I laughed and spun her around.

Remi POV
I can't believe that Soda is officially mine!! I couldn't be any happier. Remi:"I love you so much Pepsi" I said pulling him in another kiss. It was full of love and It was just the best kiss ever. Soda:"I love you more Remi" I smiled and hugged him. Delgado started to bark and jump around. Me and Soda laughed and got back to work. Steve soon arrived with the food. Steve:"so did I miss anything?" Soda:"not really, just that I am now dating the most beautiful girl in the whole world" I blushed at his words. Steve:"congrats you two, let's eat I'm starving" We laughed and got inside to eat. Steve:"So when are you guys gonna tell the gang?" Remi:"maybe when we go over later?" Soda:"yeah everyone should be there" Remi:"perfect" We finished eating and got back to work.
~Time Skip~
We all finished work and closed up. I was getting nervous since we where gonna tell the gang about us. I think Soda noticed because he took my hand and squeezed it. Soda:"it's gonna be okay" I nodded and we soon arrived, Steve got in the house and we followed behind. Soda:"we got news!" they all stoped doing what they where doing and they all looked at us. Remi:"we are dating!" they all hollered and cheered. Dally:"I'm happy for you two" Remi:"thanks Dal" Dally:"It's no problem but if you break her heart your dead got it?" Soda nodded nervously. I laughed at him being scared of Dallas. Soda:"what's so funny?" Remi:"nothing." Soda:"it's not nothing" I ran towards his bedroom, I tried to close the door but he pushed it opend. Soda:"take it back" Remi:"no" Soda:"fine, you leave me no choice" I looked at him confused but then he tackled me to the ground and started to tickle me. Remi:"S-s-Soda stop! I'm sorry!" He laughed and stoped. Soda:"fine" He helped me up and pulled me in a kiss, I kissed back. Two:"ewwww get a room!" we all laughed and joined them in the living room. Soda pulled me on his lap and we cuddled. This was the best day ever.

Word Count: 1139