I Hate You

Thanks @bvbemogirl for writing almost all this :} ♥

Andy walked into the living room of his and ashleys apartment to find ashley messing around with some blonde bimbo. He was sick of ashley pushing what ever it was that he and ash had under the bed.       

  "Wow. Another one." Andy said loud enough for the visitor to hear with a small smirk on his face.                                            

 The girl left almost immediately glaring at andy as she walked towards the door which made andy laugh.                                                            Ashley stormed towards andy, grabbed his shoulders and slammed him against the wall.                                                            "Fuck andy I swear if you do that again-  

andy leaned forward and bit ashley's neck interrupting his sentence.

"Shut up you manwhore." Andy said while he pulled back from Ash.

"Hey, what the hell?" Ashley looked at Andy with a disappointed pouting face. "Because you wanted to come in here and fuck some blonde bitch,I'm beginning to to think you don't deserve this." Andy told the man with the outlaw tattoo while clenching his hands forming fists and looking away angrily. "Hey,Andy?" Ashley said with a sympathetic tone of voice.

Andy made showed no signs that he was willing to meet the the man's gaze. Frustrated and desperate Ashley turned Andy's face to look back at him. "Baby,you know you're the only one I really love." Ashley said hoping he could get Andy's attention.

"Okay. Yeah. That's great. But ever since 'us' started you haven't cut back on your fucking of random sluts." Andy stated.

"I know..I'm sorry..I don't know what else to do..how else can I cover this up?" Ashley asked his boyfriend.

"We don't have to Ash.." Andy suggested.

"But if we do-"

"if we do then people will just have to live with that fact that I love you." Andy interrupted him. Ashley gave him a loving smile "What was that?" Ashley asked with a smirk on his face.

Andy took his hand and smiled at him. "I said I love you." Andy repeated. "That's what I thought." Ashley giggled and pressed his lips to Andy's. This time  Andy gave in to showing that he loved him by kissing back.

They stood staring into each others eyes for a while before andy tried to get out of Ashley's grip. Ashley moved his hands out of the way and andy stood there looking innocent.

"Catch me if you can." He was about to run but ashley grabbed his hands and pushed him back onto the wall. "Got ya, now whats the reward." Ashley whispered as he kissed andys neck.

"Hey....that wasn't.....a fair game." Andy says trying not to show that he liked what was happening.

"Well? Wanna try again this time..it can be your so called 'fair'." Ashley suggested letting go of Andy's neck unwillingly. Andy noticed the lust in Ashley's eyes and he grinned evilly. "Yeah,alright." Andy said stepping back. "You now the drill Ash, you've been to kindergarden." Andy laughed.

Ashley sighed "yeah yeah..1,2,3..." As Ashley had yet to get to 20 Andy booked it out of the living room and aimlessly up the stairs. As Andy ran he started to hear footsteps behind him. Andy ran into his room aware that her probably made a terrible mistake. "Got cha'" Ashley said while closing the bedroom door and guarding it.

"You still haven't tagged me yet." Andy pointed out. Ashley smirked and pounced in Andy's direction. Oddly as it seems he missed Andy by an inch. "Damn." He mutters while standing up. While Andy was already at the door trying to get it open but fir some strange reason, his hands were shaking to much for him to actually get the door open. Ashley took this opportunity and pressed himself against Andy. Andy felt his hands go numb as Ashley laid his on top of Andy's.