Chapter 20

Hongjoong's POV

I wish I had the courage to tell Mingi how I felt face to face rather than playing this incessantly long cat and mouse game in which both our feelings get more and more hurt.

My cutie has already been hurt enough. We have inadvertently been hurting each other more than we realised.

The more I hung around the center the harder I fell for Mingi. His beauty wasn't only surface level.

I can't seem to convince my heart to behave.

My heart is absolutely insane for him unfortunately. It must be fun to treat my heart like a toy right?

Him knowing my tendancy to love cute things doesn't help me either I am pretty obvious about that cuz my face is a open book.

So when he kissed me in Seonghwa's closet during seven minutes in heaven it suprised me, which is why I was so flustered.If he hadn't been holding my hand I would have buckled for sure.

  It was only at that time that I truly felt the intensity and depth of his true feelings towards me.

My heart tends to beat erratically around Mingi and although, I know his past and issues I still am willing to accept him flaws and all.

However, I feel like Mingi's not  ready to show me his true beauty including his butterfly wings, just yet. For that he needs to trust me more and we are not there yet.