Chapter 1: Royalty School

Hi, my name is Kassin, and I'm a wolf feral. Incase you don't know what a feral is, its basically a person that is half of another animal. Im half wolf, also the the alpha princess of the wolf species. I have light grey hair and golden eyes, my ears and tail are a bit of darker shade of grey, as you can tell both my parents are grey wolves. People say i look genuinely cute, but i don't really know.

Today I'm attending my first day of Royalty school, i used to be home-schooled until my mom decided it would be good for me to make some friends, so she decided to make me go to Royalty high, so here i am right now, about to enter the school of ma...

Today I'm attending my first day of Royalty school, i used to be home-schooled until my mom decided it would be good for me to make some friends, so she decided to make me go to Royalty high, so here i am right now, about to enter the school of many different princesses and princes. 

I opened the large door to the even larger school and immediately i was crowded with people, oh yeah i forgot to tell you my family is kinda famous. "OH MY GOSH, are you Kassin Lekke?" A girl with brown hair and reindeer antlers asked.

DIXIE

Species: half reindeer.

Hobbies: Listening to calm sounds such as water, 

wind,  and pretty much anything in nature. Drawing nature too.

She also enjoys the pleasure of flirting with boys ;)

Personal Details: Dark brown hair, emerald eyes, light pink lips, reindeer antlers and tail.

Royalty: Daughter of reindeer queen.

"Yes, i am," I sighed as more people crowded me and shouted my name. "WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY YOU!!!" Exclaimed a girl with cat ears and tail.

Estella

Species: Half cat.

Hobbies: Hanging out with her friends, being reaaaaally loud,

teasing her friends.

Personal Details: Light blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, dark pink lips, cat ears and tail.

Royalty: Princess of the Cat ferals. 

"Princesses please, princess Kassin has to get going to her classes too," Principal Walter sighed as the students all scattered like ants. I thanked the principal for saving me, she nodded and gave me my schedule and locker number and passcode. I headed to my locker and a girl beside it eyes lit up. "OMG plz tell me your locker is right beside mine!" She squealed.

Lina

Species: Half bunny

Hobbies: Running around, hugging her friends, eating cupcakes.