KOTLC React to the Books

ME ( Name shall be revealed later): Hullo everyone

A/N that's my OC..not me....she is 16 and part of the Harry Potter world and Sophie doesn't know about HP, 

Sophie: did you write the letter?

Me: Yes! Okay so I brought these books and they are all about you!

Sophie: what..do you mean?

Me:  so these books are called Keeper of the Lost Cities, KOTLC or KotLC. I am going to read the summary's about them.

Book 1- Keeper of the Lost Cities

Twelve-year-old Sophie has never quite fit into her life. She's skipped multiple grades and doesn't really connect with the older kids at school, but she's not comfortable with her family, either. The reason? Sophie's a Telepath, someone who can read minds. 

No one knows her secret—at least, that's what she thinks...But the day Sophie meets Fitz, a mysterious (and adorable) boy, she learns she's not alone. He's a Telepath too, and it turns out the reason she has never felt at home is that, well...she isn't. 

Fitz opens Sophie's eyes to a shocking truth, and she is forced to leave behind her family for a new life in a place that is vastly different from what she has ever known. 

But Sophie still has secrets, and they're buried deep in her memory for good reason: The answers are dangerous and in high-demand. What is her true identity, and why was she hidden among humans? The truth could mean life or death—and time is running out.

 Keefe: ummm....I'm way hotter then fitzy

Me: yes you are, I hate you fitz sorry. 

Fitz: "hey"

Book 2- Exile

Sophie Foster thought she was safe. Settled into her home at Havenfield, surrounded by friends, and using her unique telepathic abilities to train Silveny–the first female alicorn ever seen in the Lost Cities–her life finally seems to be coming together. 

But Sophie's kidnappers are still out there. And when Sophie discovers new messages and clues from the mysterious Black Swan group, she's forced to take a terrifying risk—one that puts everyone in incredible danger.

 Tam: That was shorter then the first one

Me: shhhh

Book 3- Everblaze

Oralie: Everblaze......is this....kenric....*voice breaks off*

Me: sadly yes

 Sophie Foster is ready to fight back. Her talents are getting stronger, and with the elusive Black Swan group ignoring her calls for help, she's determined to find her kidnappers—before they come after her again. But a daring mistake leaves her world teetering on the edge of war, and causes many to fear that she has finally gone too far.