part two - IQ levels is through the roof

1 year later ( 13 year )

"Pippeeeep.........peep" poop of.

"beep ...peep."Your dumb stupid pooping alarm clock.

I wish the guy that invented alarm clocks would fall of the face of the EARTH.

Slowly I opened each eye and look at the numbers an the alarm. Are you POOPING KIDDING ME!!! It is 5:30 in the MORNING.

What sane person would get up at this hour. My butt is freezing off.

"Emely get the fuck up!" Shouted the bitch of the house.

Wait untill the morning coffee. Mhuhuhu...... I think bitterly.

Slowly I make my way down the stairs and towards the front door.

"What the FUCK is in my coffee!!" She shouted on the top of her lungs.

"This shit fucking burns" she curses towards the coffee.

By the time she is in the middle of her cursing at the coffee, I'm on the shreet and on the way to school. I'm laughting my butt of at the bitches cursing.

The neighbours probably must be thinking she is high on coffee.

"Mhuhuhu"

Some weird stranger is looking at me weirdly as if I'm the weird one. He wishes. My awesomeness is blowing his bean sized mind right now.

We are writing an IQ test today for some random reason.

Time skip ( break )

"Can Emely Greene report to the principals office right away, please" Miss Daniels, the reception lady stated in a firm tone.

On my way too the principals office, I was tripped and laughed at. These kids are too dumb too be in the presence of my amazingly awesome self.

What it is true tho , don't you think .Okay now I see way I have no friends .

You are soo lonely.

I am not lonely!

Yes you are .

No I am not !!

People are looking at you weirdly. So ........ It is not my problem is it .

Yes it is .

No it is not !

Here we go again .

Stop talking ,or I will end you .

You are me ,you looser.

Eeegh .................. I HATE YOU!!!!

I love you too.

Finely I made it too the principles office . Normally I would be scared out of my mind but right now I do not care two shits .

"Good morning " Mr Goodwill greeted me in a high pitched Voice. Really who in the world's name is soo happy in the morning .

"Good morning ,sir" I said in a fake happy Voice.

"What is it that I can help with this fine morning ...sir " jet again in a fake happy Voice .

"Oo ................ emmm ,wel you see Emely , we did some test today and figured out that your IQ levels are higher than the rest of your grade,even higher than normal high schoolers and that is a problem ."he trade to sound if he cared but in reality he just sees a way to get rid of me.

Why you my asked,well you see I am trouble and he does not like trouble.

" Sorry sir ...care to elaborate on that specific topic. I do not see the point in this, what do you plan on doing on this 'problem' " I sarcastically remark in a bored tone.

"Well Emely ,the bored and I decided that you will go to high school and attend grade nine, it will be perfect for you to learn more, we also discussed this with your mother and she said it will be a great learning opportunity for you." He said it as if it was rehearsed beforehand, probably is.

"Eeeeegh ........ Fine I hated this school anyway so better for me ,I guess"I just shrug my shoulders and sigh as if there is no care in the world.

What ?I am leaving this shitholl of a place anyway so I can say what I want ,right.

Yes you can .

Woop...............woop for me!!

You go girl .

"Emely that is no proper way to speak to your principal , young lady I will call your mother right now" he stated in a firm tone .

" No ... sorry sir, please don't, it is not necessary " I said quickly .

" Yes ... faine I will let this one slip this one time ."

" Thank you sir was that all or are there more information that I need to now ."

"No, that is it for now thanks you, you can leave now. " he said it in a curt tone .

Finely I am free of his hatred and stone expression .

Oooooooooo ..........no .......eeeeegh live hated me !!!

Why me !! Am I that grate or are there just things that hate me in this life .

Maybe it is not that bad, high school can be fun .
I will learn more and make more friends .
Who am I kidding.
Me .
Friends .
In the same sentence is real funny .

Hahaha see funny .