18

That gif thoooo 👆🏿🥴😍

• Keisha •

Biannca is finally taking her unwanted ass back to where she belongs. I've finally got Roman back in my arms and our girls too. "I thought I was gonna loose you mummy." Mya confesses.

"Me too, but I wasn't gonna let the scary woman do that too us."

"I'm so glad that hoe's gone." Sariayah rolls her eyes.

"Me too." Roman high fives her. "She better be gone forever too."

I laugh. "I just wanna stay in the house and relax." I lay back on my man and I feel him stoke my hair.

"Same, but I wanna play with my dolls." Mya speaks as she strokes her doll's afro.

"Oh yeah, mama when you gonna buy me my PlayStation 5?" Sariyah questions, raising her eyebrows.

"We'll see how you do in school this year cos even though you're grades are good, you're behaviour isn't." She kisses her teeth and plays on her PlayStation.

My phone rings but Roman answers it. "Hello?"

I hear Trey's voice and my eyes widen. I try and take the phone off him but he stops me. "Whose he?"

"M-my ex." I whisper and he gives me the phone. "What do you want Trey?"

"So you're with him and you're just gonna forget the feelings I had for you."

"You left me years ago when you could've loved me but you didn't. You're too late Trey, I don't love you and nothing will ever change."

"But Keisha--" I hang up the phone.

"Show me a picture of him." He insists. I go to his Instagram. "That's your... ex?"

"Yes." I nod and he just simply laughs. "What's so funny, babe?"

"He has nothing on me that's all."

"Of course he doesn't because you're more handsome and not a deadbeat father, you raised Mya well."

"And you ain't a deadbeat mother, you did a brilliant job with Sariyah." I kiss his lips before laying on his chest.

I look at Mya playing with her dolls and Sariayah playing her video games, everything's back to normal. No Biannca, no Trey, no problems just peace.

A/N: Keisha thinks more chaos isn't coming her way 🤭😳