drabble 1

pregnant?! part 1
-

"Iwa chan" Iwaizumi heard the whining voice of his husband coming from their room. the raven paused the video he was currently watching and sighed, "yeah what's up?"

a pale looking Tooru came down the stairs and sat beside Iwaizumi, snuggling up to him. "I feel sick.". Iwaizumi raised his brow and touched Oikawa's forehead with the back of his hand. "have you been eating? and drinking water? and sleeping?" Hajime asked his husband. Oikawa pouted and responded with a nod.

"I keep throwing up." Iwaizumi frowned, Tooru seemed really sick and he didn't know why. "I can buy you medicine, if you want" the brunette just hummed and nodded once again. Hajime smiled at him softly before patting his head and getting up.

"I'll be right back, eat breakfast okay?" he said and kissed Tooru on the forehead quickly.

Oikawa sighed and tried to get up to get food, only to sit back down immediately. he was very light headed and dizzy.

iwa chan will get mad if I don't eat. Tooru frowned and once again got up from the couch. he walked slowly to the kitchen, getting balance from gripping random furniture he can grab. he finally got the kitchen and sat down on the nearest chair.

Oikawa looked around the room and saw his favourite food, milk bread. his eyes lit up and he smiled before grabbing the said milk bread. he opened the package and took a bite.

the brunette grimaced as he chewed the milk bread slowly. it somehow tasted different and he didn't like it at all. he scrunched his nose and put the milk bread down, he grabbed a tissue paper and spat the milk bread that he was chewing.

Oikawa lit up when he heard the front door unlocking and his husband's voice, saying that he was back. Iwaizumi walked in the kitchen, "did you eat?" Tooru frowned and shook his head, looking at the opened milk bread infront of him.

"you don't want to eat?" Iwaizumi asked as he got a glass of water for his sick husband. Oikawa shook his head again and drank the water handed to him. Hajime frowned and pushed the bitten milk bread closer to the brunette.

"no."  Iwaizumi sighed and picked the milk bread up, putting it in front of Tooru's lips, gesturing for him to eat it. Oikawa pressed his lips into a thin line and pushed his husband's hand away. "iwa chan I said no!" Hajime got shocked when Tooru suddenly scowls and crosses his arms. Tooru never got mad this fast.

the alpha clicked his tongue, "Tooru" he said with a dangerous edge to his voice. Oikawa pouted and finally took a bite of the milk bread. his face immediately scrunched up, he spat the food out and drank water from the glass infront of him.

"iwa chan, just get me a banana" he whined. Iwaizumi nodded and handed him a banana from the fruit bowl.

the alpha stepped out of the kitchen and he did what he always does when Tooru confused him, he called his mom. "Hajime, what did you do this time?" his mom immediately picked up. "what? I didn't do anything." he responded, confused.

"oh, okay. what's wrong then?" Hajime scratched his nape before answering. "well, Tooru's acting weird." he said with a sigh. "elaborate?" his mom asked carefully. "well, he's been throwing up and he doesn't want to eat milk bread. and he also got mad at me really easily when I told him to eat."

Iwaizumi heard a gasp from the other line before his mom said something. "buy him a pregnancy test. no scratch that, buy him 4."