007. jealousy

HEARTHACHE
(ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ)
-𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

♥︎ liked by michael_sanzone, petroutv, jenjackson and 8,697,257 others

callie- fool for you

comments

user- ExCuSe Me !!!!!

user- why is she so fkn perfect

user- who is she referring too?
user- michael what did you do?

michael_sanzone- ....
callie- yupe

petroutv- new vlog in 10 minutes
callie- yessir

user- that fit is actual fire

brycehall- a true icon

jadenhossler- cutie 😍

user- callie really be out here stealing all the sway boys 😂

user- she's so perfect

k0uvr- an actual goddess !!!!

martinezleo- GROSS !!!!!
callie- okay fuck off

user- that shirt is ✨a m a z i n g✨

user- I'm obsessed with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎ꕥ⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎

"Callie would you stop pouting for a moment?", Kouvr said as I frowned my eyebrows, never seen her so out of it. "Excuse me?", I questioned while Thomas kept filming us.

"I know you think Michael doesn't care that you flirted with Tayler but he actually does. When you walked in, I was scared his eyes would pop out of his sockets, he couldn't stop eyeing you", she said as I stared into her eyes.

"When Tayler whistled at you, he turned so red, I thought he would attack Tayler right there."

"But when you started flirting back with him, he got sad", she finally finished while I looked down. "Are you serious?", I asked before hearing a crash inside the house.

"What the fuck?", I said looking at Thomas before all three of us ran inside to see what was going on.

"Oh my god!", I yelled as Michael and Tayler were rolling on the floor, fighting, glass shattered beside them. "They're gonna hurts each other", I kept saying before seeing blood on the floor.

"Stop!", I was screaming with Kouvr before Patrick and Calvin, each, grabbed Michael and Tayler.

"What is wrong with you! Someone could've gotten hurt-", I started before Michael cut me off. "That was the point", he spitefully said as I looked over at Tayler.

His lip was cut open and his nose was bleeding. "What the fuck did you think, Michael! Why would you go after Tayler?! What's wrong with you!", I kept screaming while his jaw clenched and his eyes looked blank.

"It's fine, we're fine", Tayler said before I turned around. "I'm not asking you, I'm asking you", I told Michael before grabbing his hand and going to his room.

Closing the door, he sat on his bed as I took deep breaths. "Why were you going after him?", I questioned after getting myself calm.

"He-...he said some things that didn't sit right with me", he finally confessed after awhile. "Tell me, Michael, just tell me", I said closing my eyes as he pressed his forehead on mine.

"He said he could feel himself getting hard and tapping that tonight", he finally said after awhile as I frowned my eyebrows.

As disgusted as I was with Tayler, I knew why Michael acted that way. "Hey, look at me", I said while cupping his face between my two hands.

"I'm sorry, Cal, it pissed me off so much", he kept repeating over and over again as I held onto him.

"It's okay", I assured him before he hugging me closely. "Please forgive me for this-...", he started before pressing his lips on mine.

My eyes widened from surprise before they fell close and I got closer to him. His hands met my waist, and bringing my legs up to sit on top of him.

My hand ran threw his short cut hair as he was holding onto my waist, tightly, with his two hands.

"I like you, Cal", he whispered as I smiled before kissing him a second time. "I like you too, Mick", I answered before we both started chuckling.

"So what do we do now?", I asked as he shrugged before looking up at me. "Let's try a date first"

⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎ꕥ⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎

callieOmalley just posted on her story

⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎

"So it's official?", Kouvr questioned as I nodded before she jumped in my arms. "Finally!!!", Mia shouted as the three of us rolled on the floor, laughing.

"I'm really happy guys", I confessed as they aww'd. "Not gonna lie, the last time I saw him that happy was with his juul", Mia said before I hit my forehead.

"Callie, baby, we're so happy for you", Kouvr assured me while I smiled at the two woman. I'm so happy that I met them or my life wouldn't make as much sens.