2://Memories

A week after Elsa's engagement with her so called fiance, You were starting to feel so replaced and unwanted. You would see them everyday in the village, holding hands. You noticed something that caught your eye yet broke every piece of your heart.

Elsa would softly touch his hair, something she used to do to you a lot.
You felt so heartbroken, you wanted to run away and fall into the nearest fjord and drown in your own misery.
-
You were sitting on an open field, dandelions and sunflowers covered it like a blanket. This is the place where you and Elsa would have most of your dates. Most of your hugs and kisses. This place will always remain a big memory.

A tear shed your cheek, you were still so in love with her, you missed her comforting hugs, her motivational pep talks, her cuddles, her kisses, her intoxicating scent, her beautiful face, you missed her. You tried holding it in but you just couldn't, you started sobbing loudly. Your eyes were filled with tears, looking everywhere, everything was coming back.
-
Flashback-

You stood in front of the queen. Her eyes looking right at yours making you even more nervous

" you said you wanted to tell me something important, mind telling me what it is". Elsa said gently.

You breathed in and out, the cool breeze hitting your face, " I like you, I like you a lot. I think I'm falling in love with you. These past few years of being friends have been absolutely incredible. I am so grateful to have you in my life. It's okay if you dont feel the same".

The queen smiled warmly, holding your hand, " I don't like you". You dropped your head in defeat, she lifted up your chin seconds later, " I love you... and of course I feel the same and to prove it to you... here's something we'd both like".

She slammed her lips against yours,her arms locking around your neck. You wrapped your arms around her waist, kissing her back. Her lips were warm, soft and sweet.

Her lips are the drug and you're the addict.

You felt her tongue slide inside your mouth making you softly moan. You wanted her. Every bit of her.

You pulled away, making the blonde frown, " I'm sorry, did I go too far..."? You chuckled, " No, that was amazing. I just never had anyone kiss me that good". Elsa blushed hard, the temperature dropped.

"This is what happens when you make our with the snow queen and compliment her professional kissing skills". You said sarcastically. Elsa laughed which made you smile like an complete idiot.

" I love you".

Elsa teared up, she hugged you tightly, " I love you too". She whispered. After letting go slowly, you looked at her face, the way her eyes twinkled in the moonlight, " before anything else happens... Elsa, will you be my girlfriend"?  She intertwined her hands with yours, " Yes, yes... yes... oh yes". She breathed out. You grabbed her face and kissed her. You didnt care if anybody was taking a late walk around the the open grass land, wondering why the queen was kissing somebody.

Your hands were roaming lower and lower, " wait...". The blonde gently pushed you away. You were afraid she was going to yell at you for almost touching her most sensitive area, "Your screams would sound more beautiful in my bedroom". She said seductively. You smirked, " lead the way, my queen. You both ran towards the village, laughing the night away.

End of flashback-

Your eyes were red and swollen, your heart feeling numb, "I miss you so much, so fucking much... why did you leave me!  I still fucking love you". You screamed.

You then heard the sound of grass being stepped on, you turned around, not caring who it was.

It was the princess.

"Y/n, I heard you crying all the way from the castle. What's wrong"? She asked worriedly. You shook your head, " No". Anna smiled sadly, " come here". She said gently. You crashed into her arms, crying.

You didnt know what was more painful, Elsa getting married or the fact that you still love her.

----
!!! I'm back.