The Bloody Birthday

A Request from @AllisonWadsworth who made request from the prompt list. You asked for 10 different prompts, and I created this masterpiece of chaos. Sorry for such a long wait!

~Charlie

As a Winchester, Chaos follows you and your brothers no matter where you go. You were the youngest of the three of you and to say you had normalcy was the biggest lie. John wasn't big on holidays, and forget about birthdays. You never had a birthday celebrated, and any time it was your birthday your brothers were on the other side of the country.

After the death of Sam and the end of the apocalypse, you walked away from hunting. You kept in contact with Dean, and then Sam after he came back and got his soul. You had a small 2 story-house in a suburb, with nice neighbors and two friends who knew the truth of you life. After being around you for three/four years, they seemed to be trustworthy. You got a job as a housecleaner and a bartender at night.

This was going to be the first time celebrating your birthday. Your friends finally got your birth date and said a party at your house was needed. It would be the three of you (to your knowledge), and it would be small. A few decorations and a couple drinks later, the three of you were having a ball.

"Its not that complicated!" (Y/F/N) chuckled as he/she took a sip of their beer.

"Okay seriously, WHAT are you supposed to do when people sing Happy Birthday song at you?" You ask and (Y/O/F/N) laughs so hard she/he has hiccups.

"Well first of all, they're singing it TO you and second- well..." (Y/F/N) explains then stops. She/He look down in thought, thinking hard about this argument.

"EXACTLY!" You shout and the laughter all around continues. (Y/F/N) throws a finger at you, and you throw a pillow back. Out of no where, a knock comes from the door. You look at your friends, who only snicker and shrug like they didn't know anythings. "I swear if it is a stripper, I will love you two so much."

They laughed as you stood up from the carpet. With a beer in one hand, you head towards the front door. You quickly fix your hair, and open the door. Instead of a stripper, much to your dismay, there stood your brothers in their flannel shirts and jeans. Dean had a bottle of your favorite liquor in his hand, while Sam gave you a sheepish look and held a small gift bag in his hand.

"Dean? Sam?" You say confused. Your brother's had not contacted you in over two years, though you tried to reach out. Suddenly two bodies stood behind you, for your friends wanted to see the brothers they heard so much about. "What are you doing here?"

"We figured we should come for your first birthday party, Shorty." Dean says with a grin as he calls you by your nickname.

"I gotta call from a (Y/F/N), saying you were having your first birthday celebration." Sam explains. "We couldn't miss that."

"Of Course, can't miss this one." You mutter sarcastically. You push your friends away from the door and open it up to the boys. "Please come in, make yourselves at home."

As the boys go into your house, your friend pulls you towards them. With an eye out for the brothers, you can already see Dean heading to the drinks and pie. Sam begins to examine your living room and trying not to seem like he is spying on the room.

"You didn't mention your brothers were hot!" (Y/O/F/N) whispers loudly. You shook your head and pinched the bridge of your nose. Suddenly from the kitchen, the sound of multiple things breaking echoed and the vase Sam was looking at fell over and broke.

"I didn't think they were." You retort. With deep sigh you say to yourself, "Remind me how I am the younger one, yet also the most mature one."