[]+[]Chapter Eleven[]+[]

Moonlight shone down on a hooded figure that was leaning against an oddly shaped staff. "Manny, please. Answer me! I'm a guardian now, yet, you still don't talk to me. Why? Just answer this for me. Why did Elsa have to stop believing in me?" He shouted into the growing darkness of the night and waited for an answer.

After waiting for a moment receiving no response, he turned his back to the moon as he had done many times before. "Never mind, Manny." murmured Jack as he slid down the snowy top of North's Workshop. He had been begging Manny for nights now. Every night only being given disappointment.

He made his way into the window and started past North, who grabbed him by the hood. Being pulled back, he scowled bitterly. "Let me go." Jack said, venom tracing his voice. "Jack. You must protect the children! Whatever is bothering you, go and fix it before something bad happens." North said in his thick Russian accent.

This, no doubt, inspired Jack to go to Arendelle once again, it had given him more hope. Nodding at North, he slipped away into the night. As he soared in sky, icy wind ruffled his hair in a friendly way. While he did not think that she could ever believe in him again, he wanted to see her.

Meanwhile in Arendelle, the ball for the new Queen was taking place in the palace. Standing beside her was her optimistic little sister; Princess Anna. While they were both nervous, they had bonded a little over chocolate and the warmness of the room.

"I wish it could be like this forever." Anna said with a soft sigh, making a smile begin to form on Elsa's face, but it quickly vanished. "But it can't." This statement caused Anna to look at her older sister with confusion. "Why not? I mean-" Elsa interrupted her. "It just can't!"

Awkward silence took a turn between the two sisters until a duke came up to them. The Duke of Weaselton to be exact. "My Queen, would you care to dance?" He asked, bowing, causing his false hair flop over. The royals held back their laughter, just letting out soft giggles. "I'm sorry. I don't dance. But my sister does."

As Elsa said this, Anna gasped and said, "Wait what?" Grinning, the duke grabbed the Princess's hand and pulled her into the dancing crowd. The new Queen couldn't help but giggle at the sight of her younger sister awkwardly dancing with the Duke. If anything, she never would've guessed that while she was dancing, a certain someone from her past was coming to see her.