Chapter 2

"Thanks (Y/N), I definitely will" Nick says, he can't help but smile at you because you are being so nice to him, and he thinks your cute.

You always crack a smile when nick flashes his white smile at you, even when there are a few teeth missing, because truth is you like him.

You notice Nick keeps looking back at you, but every time he does you look away because you don't want him to stop just because you noticed him.

Once you get into the arena you get ready and start walking around and stretching since you will be on skates all night, and on your second lap around the basement you start to get close to the locker room and begin to turn around.

"Hey (Y/N) would you come here!" You hear nick yell, so you turn around and start jogging to him.

"Yeah Nick! what do you need?" when you say that nick smiles at you and grabs your hand. he takes you both to where he goes before every game to get away and he has a notebook with a lot of writing.

"What's this?" you ask flipping through the pages

"That's where I write all my thoughts before a game so I can come back to them later so I'm focused on just the game." Nick tells you as you are still flipping through.

"So why'd you bring me here? isn't this just for you?" you ask as you pass a through pages with stuff about Janelle, some good, some bad, but you don't read it.

"Well I've been thinking about our conversation in the parking lot, how you were so nice to me, and so I'm focused on the game, do you mind coming back here after it's over so I can come back to the topic." Nick says with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah I think I can do that! but good luck tonight I have to finish getting ready and meet up with the rest of the girls for a skate." you wave to nick over your back as you jog away back to where the girls all meet.