The Resurrection

Author's Note: This story did good, so eyyyyy guess who's back again- But, also, I'm calling this ship Dainor, so, if anybody decides to make more stories with this ship please put "Dainor." Anyways, on to the story—

    Connor had finished recording a moment ago, and he was exhausted. But he'd been working on that future video for awhile now, and Daidus seemed to be getting pretty bored with sitting at home all day, so he decided to take him out for dinner and drinks to celebrate finishing the video.
   And so, the two went out to dine, but there was an issue. By the time it was nearly 6:30, Connor had already gotten himself completely blitzed. However, Daidus being Daidus, he didn't seem to notice how far gone Connor was, and kept drinking more saké. By the time it was 7:00, they got kicked out for being too drunk.
   Daidus and Connor had no idea where they were, but when they tried to get themselves home.........they ended up walking right into the cemetery instead. They wandered around the abundance of gravestones for a little bit, when a particular one caught Connor's eye. He read it aloud, although he was zonked, he could still make out a few letters, "Ker....m....ie...? N-no...Kerrrmmm...ittt???" Connor slowly realized who lied there. As he attempted to step away, he slipped and fell on top of the grave.
   Suddenly, Connor felt a tug on the bottom of his pant leg and got yanked down into the dirt, he screamed for help, "DAIDUS!!!" Daidus looked over and saw Connor getting pulled into the dirt and came running to heave him out of the ground. Connor was back on his feet, gasping for air, when he turned back around to see a green figure emerge from the grave he had nearly been buried in; it was Kermit.
Kermit crawled out of the earth, stood on his two feet, looked Connor dead in the eyes and said, "Hey Connor, if you still believe in the Giorno above, get on your hands and knees and pray for us."

Another author's note: Okay, so this was supposed to be finished by Halloween....but as you can tell, I did not actually get around to doing that. Also, I completely forgot what I was doing with this part, but I figured it'd be better to just go ahead and publish it than to leave it as a draft to rot here...
[also yes, this has a front bottoms reference :)]