Secret stuffie party

"Lixie?"

"ixie ixie! up!"

Yeeun and Jeongin sat huddled up in front of Felix bed, quietly poking and whispering his name hoping that he would wake up.

Felix on the other hand didn't want to be awoken but smiled a bit once he opened up his eyes and saw his little friends.

" 'm up, what's goin on?" Felix said softly, taking his paci out of his mouth.

"Me and innie where gonna have a stuffie party in the living room, wanna join?" Yeeun said excitedly, keeping her voice hushed as to not wake Chan who was sleeping on the far side of the room.

"What if we wake the hyungs?" Felix looked over at Chan to make sure he wasn't awake before slipping out of his bed to tip toe with the other two to the living room.

" we shhhhh." Jeongin put his finger to his lips to indicate that they were going to be super quiet.

Once the three got to the living room they all sat down to begin their secret party. Felix was actually impressed with the amount of stuffed animals that the two had managed to sneak into the living room.

The three began to play, diving straight into their imaginary world, allowing their stuffies to act out everything from having a tea party to going on a mission. For some reason it was much more fun to play when they weren't supposed to. They giggled and spoke in hushed whispers.

" 'ookies!" 

Felix and Yeeun looked over at Jeongin who was pointing toward the kitchen and crawling over to it.

"Ohhh he wants cookies." Yeeun jumped up and followed Jeongin to the kitchen and opened the cabinet door in search of cookies.

Felix grabbed his stuffed dog and joined the two littles in the kitchen and looked up into the cabinet, seeing the cookies on the highest shelf.

"How did binnie oppa get them up there?" Yeeun wondered aloud as they all looked up at the package of cookies.

"Don't know........ maybe we should just get something else." Felix went to close the cabinet but was stopped by Jeongin who was pulling on the end of his pajama pants.

" 'ixie! ookies!" He whined from behind his pacifier.

"Okay innie, I'll get your cookies."

Felix and Yeeun decided that it would be best if Felix lifted her up so that she could grab the cookies.

They did so and Yeeun quickly grabbed the cookies and opened up the package quickly and handed a few to Jeongin before the little started crying.

The three littles and their cookies made it back to the living room and sat down to snack on them. They were all enjoying themselves when they heard someone walk into the living room. The three littles froze and looked up to see Hyunjin yawning looking down at the three.

"Hyungie!" Jeongin giggles, his mouth full of cookies as he crawled over to Hyunjin motioning his hyung to pick him up.

"Aish, innie was this your idea?" Hyunjin chuckled ticking Jeongin's tummy causing the little to laugh.

"Hyung! Play with us!" Felix whisper yelled 

"You three are going to get me in trouble one day."

Sorry for taking forever to update this story :(((((((((((