We are friends

Some of y'all haven't felt an emotion since 2016 and it shows.

"So and for the end, I'll cancel all the small tests. This semester I want to focus on studying. You'll have all a big exam at the end like planned though" Aizawa looked down at his papers "Mainly repeat what we did last semester, and you should be fine. When you go out, take this list with you. I listed everything you need to know by then" he made a short pause and looked up "Questions?"

One student raised their head and after Aizawa nodded at him, he started talking "But we will still have lectures right?"

He nods "Yeah. We will go through some new stuff, but there won't be much"

"So just what we did last semester and a little from now?" the same student asked again

"Yes. I don't have much motivation this time, so that will be it. Now get out of here and don't forget the paper" he said and started to pack his things.

After Midoriya and Todoroki got their paper, they went out and headed to the cafe they usually go.

"This is a lot" Todoroki said. The list was two sides long

Midoriya took a look at it "Don't worry. It's mostly from last semester like he said. You took a test on that, remember? I tutored you"

Todoroki smiles at the memories. The funny ass days when he annoyed Midoriya, called him 7am, practically begged for a date. It was funny.

"Don't worry about it. I know you can do it" Midoriya cheered him up "Wanna grab coffee and go to my dorm?"

Todoroki nods "I have to go to baseball practise later though"

"Can I tag along?"

He smiles "Sure. Make sure not to freak out like you did the first time"

Midoriya instantly turned red, remembering the embarrassing moment.

He was thinking a lot about what Uraraka and Iida said last time while they were "sleeping".

It hurt. And he wasn't offended that they though he chose an idiot. But that they insulted Todoroki like that.

They know he likes him, so why say that stuff. Especially behind his back.

"You okay?" at the time they arrived at the cafe "My treat okay" he smiles and orders their usual "You seem a bit out of it today" he said in a concerned voice

Midoriya look up to him. Touched that he noticed and cares "Yeah, I didn't get much sleep, so i guess that's it"

He took their drinks and they walked out "I don't believe you, and I guess you don't want to talk about it, so I won't pressure you to tell me anything"

Midoriya was ready to cry. Todoroki was so soft, and kind, he doesn't deserve him.

He grabbed Todorki by his arm and stopped him.

"Mh? Why'd you stop?" Midoriya hugs him and hurries his face in his chest "Careful, careful, I'm holding two cups of coffee!" Midoriya only tightened his grip "I'll hug you once I put the coffee down"

Midoriya smiles and let's go, even though he instantly wants to buy him again "Deal" he smiles, his mood a little better now "Now GIMME my coffee or I'll pass out"

Todoroki laughs and hands him his coffee "You're adorable" he outs his free arm around the smaller one

Once they got to Midoriya's dorm, they out their things down and sat down on the bed.