chapter 12

Hello me mangle.I woke up tied to a chair and then freddy came out and said "Glitch she's awake."then glitch trap popped out of nowhere and said "good" "what do u want from me."I said."u have plans to hangout with foxy at 2 right?"Freddy said. "Yes why?" I said. "When we go Freddy will put on fake boobs and dress as you then go there when foxy least expects it I'll come and grab him put cloth on him knock him out and tie him beside you on the ground." He said then he unties me threw me at freddy and he grabbed the chair teleported it somewhere probably the ocean I don't know then freddy threw me at him he tied me to a nail in the wall then nailed another nail beside mine. after they got foxy.then glitch trap popped up with foxy he was knocked out then he tied him up on the nail beside me.foxy here.I woke up tied to a nail mangle was beside me.then I said"what happened to you." "Nothing." Mangle said. Then glitch trap killed freddy.And let mangle go but threatened her that she could not tell anyone where I was or they would do something I don't know what I kinda stopped listening and fell asleep.                   Sorry this was short I'll make the next 1 longer maybe bai I wanna watch youtube now violet_thesmolbean out.