Chapter 17

He was wearing black jeans and a half unbuttoned white silk like shirt

He was wearing black jeans and a half unbuttoned white silk like shirt. His cross necklace dangled on his chest. His tattoos were poking out just enough for me to see him and his hair was a curled mess.

"Why are you here? Didn't you just leave with Caleb?" I panicked because I wasn't prepared for him to come in.

"No my friend Ash just left with Caleb and i'm here because I want to talk to you." He approached me at the counter.

"You want to talk to me? You mean you want to scream in my face and tell me how sad my life is? I think i'll pass on that one." I rolled my eyes and walked away from the counter and started wiping down tables hoping he would leave.

Harry's eyes followed me as I walked away from him and went to the nearest table.

As soon as I started wiping down the table Harry came over and sat in the booth connected to it. "I know what you two did today." Harry looked up at me but I continued cleaning the table.

Of course the stalker knows what I did. I definitely didn't see that one coming.

"Wow that' so cool Harry. You want a cookie?" I laughed sarcastically and walked to the next table and started wiping it down.

Harry followed me but this time instead of sitting in the booth he stood directly behind me. "That was the dumbest thing you could do Ariana. If he didn't know then he sure as hell does now. What were you thinking?" He leaned in closer to me.

I turned around quickly and pushed him away from me. My lower body slouched against the table so I was as far away from him as I could be. "I'm starting to feel like you only talk to me so you can insult me. Don't you get tired of being an asshole all the time?" I threw the cloth onto the table and crossed my arms.

"Do you ever get tired of being irresponsible all the time?" Harry mimicked me by crossing his as well.

I feel like i'm arguing with a toddler right now. He's twenty something and still trying to mock people just so he can prove a point?

"Go home." I said as I turned around and started wiping the table again.

"You wearing this to piss him off?" Harry pulled the bottom of my black dress then let go. "I saw the message on the office window was that true? About that guy?" He asked quietly in my ear.

"Do not touch me." I turned around quickly and walked away from Harry.

"Why are you so angry with me?" Harry whined out acting clueless to what happened.

Why am I angry? Did he forget everything he said to me that night?

"Do you not remember what you said to me a few nights ago? It's like your brain is broken or something. I haven't even known you that long and I can already tell you you're so clueless about everything all the damn time." I yelled then laughed as I walked behind the counter.