chapter 6

Nova's pov

It's the first day of school. The day we see all the motherfuckers that did our girl tasha wrong. We all were so pissed about what happened , that we didn't care if this would lead to suspension. Even tasha's older brother was mad and that barely happens. He's so calm and collected even tho his in a gang.

 His name is August but he's born in July

I went to my bathroom and pulled out everything i would be using in the shower. I took out my body wash, my sugar scrubs, and my exfoliating gloves.

I turned the water on to start to warm it up. I moved my hair out the way and i put on a shower cap and started putting on a face mask.

After i did all that i got into the shower and did my little routine, and came out extra clean. I then too off the shower cap and replaced it with a bonnet cuz i didn't want water dripping on me after drying off.

I went to the sink and started to brush my teeth and etc.
After i was done in the bathroom i went into my closet and picked out some black biker shorts , and grabbed my Jhené Aiko shirt and threw them on the bed.

I made my way over to my dresser and grabbed my underwear and put them on. I used baby lotion on my skin and i put on my clothes.

My hairstyle for the first day was going to be a half up half down. I put my scarf in my bag because i know today something was going to pop off and i was going to be ready.

outfit for the day^

outfit for the day^

Since i was done getting ready i texted my bestie so we can ride together to school.

Me: bestie i'm done getting ready for school come get me imma ride with you
𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑒𝑒♾ 🥰!: ok imma come get you first since you closer and then after that we gonna pick up Brooklyn.

Me: ight bet let me know when y'all outside

End of conversation