Blood again - 23

It had probably been about 2 hours since you've arrived and honestly it was getting kinda boring. Talking to anyone was of limits, introducing you to someone was a big NO and don't mention being or going somewhere alone, Rose was stuck to you like bubblegum.

Both of you decided to take a quick break since your legs were sore and you were bleeding because of the heels. You sat at your table and took them off  "Y/N, are you okay? Do you want to go home?"

You nod your head and she smiles "Alright, let me go to the restroom real quick" She gets up and heads to the restroom. You thought it would be quicker if you went to get the children and wait for her.

Just right before you were about to get up, someone sits next to you. "Hey, you're Rose's wife, right?" You jumped back, he noticed and smiled "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, my name is Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom"

'He seems nice, he's kinda cute' you thought. "Y-Yeah, my name's Y/N. Nice too meet you" You smile and blood was making its way to your cheeks. "Y/N...That's a beautiful name" He smiles freely and somehow, that made you feel warm inside.

"Thanks" You giggled softly and locked eyes with him. At this point, you were blushing real hard. "You enjoying the party Y/N?" You nod your head and smile again. "I really like the decorations and the food and drinks choice"

"Well thanks, thats was my doing" He said proudly and and posed in a cute but funny way, you couldn't help laughing. "Well, you did an amazing job"

"I'm being extremely rude talking to you like this" He scratched the back of his neck "How old are you?" He asked and for some reason you didn't feel uncomfortable answering. "I'm-"

"What's going on here?" Your heart stopped and the color drained from your face as you heard Rose's voice ring in your ears. 'Shit, I forgot about her'

Without thinking twice, you get up and step away from Yugyeom "R-Rose, we were just talking a-about the decorations" Yugyeom got confused as he heard you stutter. He got up and gently got close to you, putting a hand on your shoulder.

Your whole body tensed up as soon as you felt his touch. "It's okay Y/N, we weren't doing anything wrong" He tried to reassure you but as you look up at Rose's face, nothing could calm you down.

Her eyes were looked on Yugyeom's hand which was on your shoulder. "Get the kids and wait in the car" Her voice was as filled with rage. "Rose but-"

"NOW!" Her scream terrified you and caught Yugyeom of guard. Lucky for the three of you, the music was loud enough to cover it up. Without waiting anymore, you walk towards the room where the kids were.

As you were about to enter the room the kids were in, you see that Rose and Yugyeom aren't there no more. Without realizing, you start to look for them "Fuck. Where are they?" You sprint across the whole place trying to find them but ... No luck.

"Maybe she just talked to him and went back" Once again you walked back to the childrens room but as you were walking you notice something at the corner of your eye... It was Rose, you were about to call her but...

"No... No not again"

There she was, standing in a dark hallway, away from everyone else.... Standing in front of a lifeless boy... She slowly turned to look at you. Your heart started to beat ten times faster than usual, your breath was absent and your whole body was shaking.

The lights start to flicker and you hear screams in the background. Your vision slowly becoming darker and the noise all fading away.

That's when you heard nothing but a loud silence.

To be continued...