jack

IMAGINE: you're at a dance and jack notices you

your friends had convinced you to come to prom even though you hadn't really wanted to. but here you were, with your friends hanging out at the entrance, actually quite nervous about entering the decorated room where most of the teens were dancing and talking.

you were hoping your crush was in there and that he would notice you. you knew the chances of him asking you to dance were very low but even if he just looked at you or something you would be happy.

you took in a breath as you finally walked into the room, only a few people turning to look your away as you entered. you looked around anxiously when your gaze caught his. jack's.

to your surprise he had noticed you enter and was staring at you like you were an angel that had just fallen from heaven. you mustered up a smile despite how nervous you were and once he was taken out of his trance he smiled back.

you quickly turned around to direct your gaze elsewhere as you freaked out a little. your crush had just stared at you in awe and smiled at you!!! it was like a dream come true and just when you thought the night wouldn't get any better you felt someone tap your shoulder.

you turned around and there he was, beaming. "y/n, would you like to dance with me?" of course you said yes.