~Oops~

Hey y'all I'm backkkkkkk... I know u don't really care about this part so like moving on-

~~~~~

Katsuki and Izuku were in Katsuki's room. They had been secretly dating for 3 years and their favorite thing to do together was to sing! They were currently sitting on the bed and had left their classmates in the common room to have some time for just the two of them. Nobody noticed they were missing... Yet.

Third person POV:

"Hey babe?" Katsuki asked looking up at his boyfriend, "I'm bored."

"Well what do you want me to do about it?" Izuku responded.

"Can we like sing a song or something? We haven't done that in a while." Katsuki asked, Izuku nodded his head in return. "Sweet! Let's sing perfect by Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé! I'll start."

Que the music~(I tried to paste the video but it wouldn't let me so look it up if u haven't heard the song yet)

Katsuki: 

🎶I found a love
For me
Oh darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a boy
Beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone
Waitin' for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowin' what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine🎶

🎶Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight🎶

~back with the rest of the class~

"Do any of you guys hear that?" Jirou asked.

"Yeah I hear it, it kind of sounds like someone's singing! Let's go check it out!" Mina responded.

Some of the people in the room decided to stay but Mina, Jirou, Denki, Kirishima, Uraraka, Hagakure, Sero and Tsu all went to see where the sound was coming from.

They eventually arrived at Katsuki's room but were confused because the voice didn't sound like him.

~back with Izuku and Katsuki~

Izuku:

🎶Well, I found a man
Stronger than anyone I know
He shares my dreams
I hope that someday we'll share a home
I found a love
To carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children
Of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fightin' against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be your boy, you'll be my man
And I see my future in your eyes🎶

Together:

🎶Well baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
While listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight🎶

Suddenly a loud crash happened, and everyone who had been listening came tumbling in. 

"Why the fuc-FRICK are you people here?" Katsuki yelled. Izuku smiled and placed his hand on Katsuki's knee, whispering so only his boyfriend could hear it, "Nice catch babe." Katsuki smiled back.

Of course everyone started to freak out after hearing Katsuki stop himself from swearing. Jirou overheard what Izuku had said because of her hearing quirk and she almost toppled over (only to be caught by Mina).

"BABE! WHAT THE HECK! YOU GUYS ARE DATING???" She of course had to yell because who in the right mind wouldn't?

Mina squealed, let go of Jirou and then grabbed Uraraka. They both started jumping up and down yelling, "YASSS MY SHIP HAS SAILEDDDDDDDD!!!" Over and over again.

Katsuki glared at them but didn't say a word because he didn't want to upset his boyfriend. Izuku laughed at his friends and waited for them to calm down. Once they did Izuku explained that they had been dating for 3 years, but they had to act to keep it a secret because a certain teacher (All might), had told them to not have relationships because it would distract from training. 

"Ok we accept you and we promise to keep it a secret!" Kirishima said.

"I have one request though! Can you guys finish the song you were singing? You sounded like angles!" Jirou asked. Izuku and Katsuki blushed before Katsuki pulled Izuku onto his lap and they both sung the last verse of the song.

Together:

🎶Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
While listenin' to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel
In person
And he looks perfect
No I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight🎶

~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for reading my story! I hope you comment and vote when you have the chance!

Update~ I know this isn't my best work but I still hope it was somewhat of a fun read!