Chapter 50: You made a big mistake!

It has been a month since the deal was sealed. It has been a month since my parents died. It has been a month since my aunts and uncles were reported missing. It has been a month since I last saw Nick.According to my brothers there is no trace of them in this country. A lot has happened in the last month. I got a little close to my brothers each day. I haven't fully forgiven them but I am getting there. Right now I am currently late for school since I had training yesterday and let me tell you I hate physical training. I overslept and my brothers thought it would be unny to hide my alarm clock.

I go to my locker when someone pulls me into an empty class. I flinch at the touch and give out a yelp. It's been a month but I still flinch when people touch me unexpectedly.

The person closes the door and turns around.Nick. I freeze in place.

"You told your brothers about what I did to you and I warned you. I am going to leave you alone but one day I will come back for revenge. It is going to be much worse and if you think that you can kill me before that then you are wrong. You will never find me." He says and then gets out of the room. He is going to leave. I can protect myself better when he comes back but he won't find me either.

He will never do what he did to me again.

He is gone and now I can start my life fresh.