Party :)

I was watching Mean Girls (you go Glenn coco) and I got a call from Tay, so I paused the movie and answered. (Phone Convo)

T:Hey wanna come to a party?

L: Who's party is it?

T: Cam's

L: Okay sure.

T: Bye baby

L:Bye love you

T: Love you too...

He hung up and I shut down the movie and planned out my outfit. I received a text that says: its like a clubbing sort of party so dress hot..

I laughed. "Okay.." I said smirking. (I'm too lazy to describe the outfit so just look at the media) *1 hour later*

I was dressed and ready. I heard a car honking. I looked out my window and since my hair and makeup was glow in the dark' when I walked outside he could see my nail top and back part of my heels. I got in the car and we drove off. (Skip car ride)

The mansion actually looks like a nightclub. We walked in together and as soon as you walk in you can feel the bass in your heart. The song playing right now was "I don't mind" by Usher. I looked around and found Beatrice. "Hey girl," she yelled over the music. "Oh hey I didn't know you would be here! " I yelled/replied. Apparently she's dating Cameron. We went over to the dance floor when "College Drop" by Sage the Gemini came on. We started dancing (twerking mostly) to the beat. Taylor was looking when I looked over and he bit his lip. I smirked. "Ooh na na" by Trey Songz came on and I waved him over. I grinned and danced on him some more. He kissed me and decided to leave. I fake pouted but he pulled me to the car. "Why are we leaving???" I whined. No answer. I rolled my eyes as he drove.

********************
Hey I'm real dirty for taking so long school is a pain...

Luv yah baes
Type to ya later♡

(I ain't got no type)

~Jaylen