Stoaway

(This all takes place in an AU after the provisional hero license exams)

Midoriya sat in the common rooms like everyone else trying not to doze off as Sero continued his story about how he fought off three armed villains during his internships.

"It sure is getting late everyone" Yaoyorozu said with a half smile saving everyone the trouble of listening to another one of Seros internship stories.

"Yeah we should be getting to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow" said Uraraka

"I was just getting to the good part!" Sero said trying to stop everyone from leaving

But everyone was already filing out and heading to their respective rooms. Mineta stayed behind to cheer up a slightly upset Sero.

"Cheer up man youre a hero not a storyteller" said Mineta

"It was a cool story though" whined Sero

"Not gonna get any babes with it man" and with that Mineta too walked away.

Midoriya watched this interaction with a half smile then he too walked up the stairs to his room. He opens his door and walks in without bothering to turn on the lights. He simply collapses onto his bed and closes his eyes with both body and mind exhausted Midoriya expects to fall asleep immediately. He doesnt. Somethings stopping him. Somethings keeping him on edge. He calms his breathing down and tries to clear his mind and then he hears it.

He whips around and looks into the dark corner of his room. He can see the glint of a knife in the moonlight. He already knew who it was.

"Toga Himiko" Midoriya says unsure of what to do.

"Dont bother trying to get help" Toga says half-heartedly

Something seems off. The Toga Midoriya remembers was full of energy and dangerous.

"Are you ok" Midoriya says instinctively

Toga laughs lightly "Im fine, its just been one of those days you know"

Midoriya almost says yes until he remembers hes dealing with a villain "You're a villain, so no I dont think so"

"You mind if I swing by whenever" Toga says casually

"WHAT" Midoriya says "NO" a villain on campus was not a good thing "Will there be more of you"

Himiko stands up and walks over to the window "Its just me, I promise" she slides the window open and dissapears.

Midoriya jumps out of bed and runs over to his balcony and looks out at his campus. He looks around and she is nowhere to be found. Weirdly he wasnt worried about the safety of his classmates, he believed Toga. She was a psychopath but atleast she was always honest. Midoriya knew that as long as he didnt try anything Toga wouldnt try anything.

"If her intentions were to cause harm she would've done just that" and with that Midoriya closed his window and got back in bed. He planned to stay awake the whole night just in case his psycho stoaway decided to come back but he fell asleep as soon as his body touched his bed.