Preview / Chapter Zero

You have been living seventeen years of your life just as any one would.

Par from the fact that the soulmate tattoo is not a colourful rendition of your soulmate's character like it should be, nor is there only one.

A few hours past your birthday, whilst you walk to school you faint, waking up minutes later. You check your watch and panic, rushing school even after your blackout in order to attend an important history test.

You sneek into the back of the class with your hair obscuring your face, too afraid to look up at your teacher lest your carelessness be called out.

When the voice at the front booms 'start' you open your paper, pen in hand, and begin.

A few pages in and you begin to feel that something is amiss.

This isn't the test you studied for.

You look around panicked, wondering if this was all a joke. But none of the students in front of you seemed to be experiencing the same problem. In fact, they all looked to be taking this test very seriously.

You gulp and look back down, hovering your pen above the line, and letting the ink flow, answering a question. One of the many similar questions on your historical studies test - a question about world afairs that had only happened last week.